Wynn Encore Hotel - Andrea's

Contact 702-770-5340

3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Hotel restaurant, bar, and lounge. Offers a separate vegan menu that's attached to the regular menu. Includes appetizers, main courses, sushi rolls, dessert. Open Mon-Thu 6:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 6:00pm-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 6:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Pan Asian, Non-veg

First Review by withthecherrytrees

Delicious - Edit

This is the 2nd time I've eaten at Andrea's. I can't remember what I ate the first time around but I recall it being good. The 2nd time around was quite good. I had grilled asparagus with preserved lemon, roasted potatoes with a vegan aoili and a gardein chicken lettuce wrap. Oh, and a vegan pop (cookie dough dipped in chocolate) for dessert. I'll look forward to dining here again. The atmosphere is nice and the service is great.

Pros: Delicious food, Excellent service, Many vegan choices

Absolutely Incredible! - Edit

This Encore gem is my new favorite restaurant at the Wynn properties. It is attached to Surrender Nightclub making this hotspot have a lounge vibe and has a DJ playing while you eat. We enjoyed these plant based options with wine in our private booth; spicy tofu roll, Eringe Mushroom and Nasu Miso sushi pieces, Tofu Steak, Organic kabocha, and fried mashed potatoes with spicy mayo...
All were excellent- the "Sushi" and Spicy Tofu Roll were the highlights of our dining experience. Simply Amazing and the service was incredible as usual at all the Wynn/Encore restaurants.

Incredible! - Edit

We recently went to celebrate our 10 year anniversary, were seated in a private booth that was very romantic & were given customized chop sticks that said "Happy 10th Anniversary" as well as a message written on our desert plate. The service was amazing & the food was unbelievable. As a new vegan, I was so happy to have a vegan server who could point me in the right direction. It was hands down the best sushi I've ever had (vegan or not) & incredible chick'n shumai. I would most def recommend this to anyone looking for a great vegan/veg meal in Vegas.

Pros: Separate vegan menu, Staff/service, Atmosphere

Cons: Not a single thing.

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wynn Encore Hotel - Andrea's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2094 times since Feb 2014.