First Review by stephanieprather

Made my birthday dinner excellent! - Edit

Very nice atmosphere inside the Encore! The waiter took extra special care to ensure that everything brought to our table was 100% vegan including the bread and butter. The food was delicious and cooked perfectly! Definitely recommend as an upscale dining option in Vegas!

Pros: Separate Vegan menu (all items are vegan despite t

Cons: Expensive ($17 appetizer salad)

Fly Me to the Moon - Edit

In other words.... It's an out of this world experience. As all always the Wynn does not disappoint. Their attention to detail and service is incredible. I suggest sharing all that you order for an even better experience turning it into a 3/4 course meal.

Very Impressed - Edit

I looked online at all the vegan menus at the Wynn and Encore, and this one piqued my interest the most. I have the vegan mushroom ravioli in asparagus sauce, which was phenomenal. Two of the three breads in the bread basket were vegan, and they brought me earth balance butter for them. They brought chocolates with the bill, and when I asked if they were vegan (no) they brought me a vegan chocolate with dried fruit and nuts. It was more expensive than we normally do, about $25-30 a plate, but well worth it for a special treat/romantic dinner.

Pros: delicious, educated wait staff, romantic/fancy atmosphere

Decent but way over priced - Edit

We were passing through Las Vegan on our way to Zion National park to do some hiking. We had heard of the Sinatra an it's vegan menu so wanted to try it out.

We were on a 9700 mile road trip across the Western States and were having difficulty finding vegan selections; mostly cooking/eating in our room from our cooler/supplies we carried with us.

The Sinatra is georgous for sure, loacated in the Winn Hotel. The Cassino is beautiful. The dining room festooned with pictures of Frank Sinatra. Service is attentative and excellent.

The menu choices, while limited are not bad. The food is good but nothing we couldn't fix at home. They used Gardein products (which we love) but served in an uncreative way. Sure it was vegan but Nancy fixed better tasting meals in our hotel room.

The prices were exorbitant considering the small portion of frozen/prepared Gardein products served. Not very imaginative, poorly seasoned and well, just ordinary.

Visit the Casino at the Winn, peek into the Restaurant but don't go for the food.

Pros: Nice Decor, Good Service

Cons: Package/Frozen food at high prices, Poorly spiced/prepared

Tasty Italian Food - Edit

I ate here a few years ago before Steve Wynn went vegan and had a vegan menu developed for all of his restaurants. The chef made me the most amazing, tasty vegetable risotto dish I have ever had. It was flavorful with many colorful veggies and a creaminess usually found with butter or dairy cream However, none were in here. Definitely an Italian winner!

Pros: Tasty Italian Food, Great service, Vegan options!

Cons: Expensive

excellent-ALL locations here VEGAN options - Edit

Get to ANY Wynn owned property and EVERY restaurant in it will offer you a VEGAN delights. ASK FOR THE VEGAN MENU at any of the locations and you will get it. The food is top notch tasty. You won't find any other hotel on the strip that will cater to VEGANS like Steve Wynn properties. GO THERE.

Pros: an entire Vegan menu, great preperation, great atmosphere

Cons: smokey because they may be by the casino

vegan foodie delight - Edit

A lovely place for a fancier dinner. I had the vegan Caesar salad which was amazing. The the vegan parmigiana which was a large portion and delicious. The dessert of vegan chocolate mousse was heavenly,

Pros: chocolate mousse

Vegan Italian at its Best - Edit

Amazing separate veg menu....the vegan Gardein Chick'n Parmeson rocked my world! Even my meat-eating boyfriend couldn't get enough of it.

The restaurant itself is gorgeous - a great splurge night.

Sinatra - Edit

Vegans, go here immediately!!! You will not be disappointed!

So to start, this is an excellent place for a fancy-pants meal and it's sure to satisfy any vegan along with their carnivorous counterparts. If you're vegan be sure to request the vegetarian menu, there are a plethora of options. And to start, our waitress brought over a bread basket with real butter (for the bf) and vegan butter (for me) and she even let me know which breads I could eat - hooray because I always have to eat bread without butter at restaurants. Next came my appetizer, the heirloom tomato soup...it was creamy (I think with cashews), flavored well, and down-right delectable! But the winner of the evening was the entree, the Agnolotti. It's basically little pockets filled with vegan ricotta and herbs topped with asparagus sauce, yes, asparagus sauce!!! I'd never had asparagus sauce in my life until Sinatra, and let me tell you, I'm a fan. A trip to Vegas is not complete without a visit to Sinatra, I'll be back! 5 Cows!!!

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wynn Encore Hotel - Sinatra closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3691 times since Mar 2012.