Ambrosia India Bistro

( 1 review )
831-713-5594

6006 La Madrona Dr Unit D , Scotts Valley, California, USA, 95066

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant offering a separate vegan menu including choices such as tofu marsala and butter chicken. Weekday lunch buffet and weekend brunch has vegan choices. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Conniemm

Santa Cruz Sentinel review - Edit

The Santa Cruz Sentinel reviewed Ambrosia in Scotts Valley on 2/1/17. http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/lifestyle/20170131/ambrosia-india-bistro-restaurant-review-new-scotts-valley-restaurant-offers-handsome-decor-and-a-terrific-lunch-buffet

Pros: many vegan options

Conniemm 23 Feb 2017 - I finally got to visit this new restaurant after hearing so many great things from other local vegans. I'm glad I finally made it!

The restaurant has an entire vegan menu in the middle of the regular menu and there are also vegan options listed in the vegetarian section. I went with two other vegans and it was great because we could share several dishes.

We started with complimentary pakoras because of a coupon I found in the Santa Cruz Sentinel. Then we ordered two kinds of parantha breads, vegan tofu tikka, vegan butter chicken and a spinach dish.

My friend really was into the tofu tikka and while I liked it, I preferred the butter "chicken" and spinach dish. There was a ton of food and we ended up taking leftovers home. The price for each of us seemed extremely reasonable.

The staff was very friendly and professional. The interior of the restaurant is very beautiful. I really liked the candle holders on each table that resemble a glowing orange.

I am so happy that we have a restaurant in the Santa Cruz area that offers so many vegan options. I look forward to a repeat trip soon.

Return to Scotts Valley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ambrosia India Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.