Allora - Rothschild

03-5665655

60 Rothschild Blvd, Tel Aviv, Israel

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant offers a separate vegan menu which includes salads, pasta, pizza, risotto, and others. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-12:00am, Fri 12:00pm-5:00pm, Sat 6:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Brok O. Lee

OK Italian on Rothschild - Edit

I love the location of this vegan-friendly place on beautiful Rothschild. We sat on the lovely veranda to get the full Rothschild experience and watched the people walking by.

From the separate vegan menu, I chose the Allora Salad, which was huge and filled with first-rate tri-color pasta. I also had the bruschetta with artichoke. Both dishes were delicious and satisfying. However, it should be noted that the non-vegan bruschetta comes with mozzarella cheese and is the same price. So I felt that I was paying for something that was not exactly replaced with a vegan substitute.

There's a nice selection of vegan pasta dishes, pizza, and more on the menu. However, these are made without vegan cheese.

Ideally, I'd like to see this restaurant do more for vegans than just leave out the cheese from a few dishes. Nevertheless it's a lovely place in a pleasant location with great service and a good choice if you are going with non-vegans. Otherwise, I'd suggest going to one of the many restaurants in Tel Aviv with more truly vegan options that don't just omit the cheese.

By the way, there's a huge parking lot right next door whose entrance is on Yehuda HaLevy street.

Pros: Great location with parking next door, Separate vegan menu, Great service

Cons: No vegan cheese

Return to Tel Aviv Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Allora - Rothschild closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.