Ai 6 Angoli

Contact 498422465

Rue de la Croix de Pierre 43, Brussels, Belgium,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional pasta and pizzeria but with also a vegan menu offering around 8 vegan pizza. Uses a few kinds of vegan cheese. Call ahead to advise if coming with a large group. Open Mon 11:30am-2:30pm, Tue-Sun 6:30pm-11:00pm, Fri 11:30am-2:30pm. Kitchen closes at 10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by alicevdv

Tasty pizza - Edit

I've been there three times by now (it's super close to my home), and I really like this place as a special treat. The pizzas are not the cheapest but they are big and quite tasty! I've had the aubergine one, the diavolo and the one with just vegetables. Those last two are my favourites, and I'm bracing myself to try one of the more expensive ones at some point. I can recommend this if you're craving pizza and lots of vegan cheese :)

Pros: Big pizza, Lots of vegan choices, Delicious vegan cheese

Cons: Price

The owner - Edit

I made my birthday dinner here because they have vegan options. The owner was grumpy all the time and not helpful at all. There is no atm so when it was time to pay, he tried to persuade me to go to my friends one by one (we were 14) and get the money from them. I told him this was impossibe so he answered: "ok, so if I have no change for everyone, people wont get their change".
In the end, he tried to persuade me there was like 30 euros left to pay (basically, he tried to rob me"), while saying "this is what you get for paying one by one". My friends told him this wasn't true so we didn't pay him the 30 euros. But it was a terrible moment.
[edit by staff- see tos]

Real vegan Pizza in Brussels!!!! - Edit

It's a traditionnal pizzeria, but they have several kinds of vegan chease in order to prepare several types of pizze (they have a special vegan menu)... This was unheard of in Brussels. I'm extremely thankful!
Besides, the pizze are EXCELLENT - and the portions of chease spread on the pizze are quite generous :)
Also, the place feels very genuine (italian is the language by default for staff and customers alike - yet it's not Napoli, you are still in Brussels: they also have nice belgian beers!!!) :)

Pros: unique in brussels, genuine place, english, french, italian spoken (probably more)

Cons: still serving meat I guess

Amazing vegan pizza! - Edit

My wife and I ate here every night on our recent Brussels trip. It was the best vegan pizza we've ever had. Make sure you ask for the separate vegan menu, which has about a dozen vegan pizzas. We met the owner (Giorgio, I think) on the last day, an incredibly friendly and welcoming person (as were all the staff). Giorgio isn't vegan, but he's vegan-curious and quite passionate about providing the best vegan pizza this side of Italy. He even showed us the vegan mozzarella he uses (Pizza Melty), which puts every American brand to shame. The pizza is a bit pricey - most pizzas are about 16 Euros, and unless you're a light eater you'll probably want a pizza to yourself. But well worth it!

Pros: Best vegan pizza ever!, Everyone is so nice., Great atmosphere.

Vegan Pizza! - Edit

It's very pleasant to discover a place where you can eat vegan pizza! Not like all the vegetarian pizza without cheese that you can order everywhere and which is sometimes good but sometimes really not tasty. Here, Ai 6 Angoli have real Vegan Pizza like : tofu and spinach / vegan cheese, mushroom and nuts / vegan cheese, fresh tomatoes, tofu and rucola... It's a little bit expensive but really tasty! And the staff is very friendly!

Pros: Excellent food, Original Vegan Pizza, Friendly Staff

Cons: Vegan options are a little bit expensive

Return to Brussels Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ai 6 Angoli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 705 times since Jun 2016.