Vegan-friendly
Lacto
Pizza
Italian
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional pasta and pizzeria but with also a vegan menu offering around eight vegan pizzas. Uses a few kinds of vegan cheese. Call ahead to advise if coming with a large group. Open Mon 11:30-14:30, Tue-Sun 18:30-23:00, Fri 11:30-14:30. Kitchen closes at 10:30pm.

Venue map for Ai 6 Angoli
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by JacobS

Willem.90

Points +366

30 Jan 2024

Many options, very tasty

Really nice vegan pizza, that didn't make me feel like I had to miss out. Definitely recommend and hope to try it again sometime.

Pros: Many options, Affordable, Tasty

Cons: Small, so not a lot of tables

Robert-Phillip

Points +133

06 Dec 2023

Many vegan pizze near Louise

I was hungry in the late evening and was looking what is still open around. So I found that pizzeria and I could still get a pizza for takeaway at 10:15 pm.
Ai 6 Angoli seems to be based on the kitchen of the italian region "Marche" in central Italy. The restaurant offers many vegetarian and vegan pizze. You find a proper vegetarian and a vegan menu. It's written that you find 8 vegan pizze, I think that yesterday there have been even 9 on the menu.
I took the vegan Pizza Diavola. It went very fast, like 10 mins. Pizza was ok, not spectacular, but good. But I think that 16€ is a tough price. Pizze go up to 22/23€.
Anyway, I would definitely go there again and try the next pizza from the vegan menu.

Updated from previous review on 2023-12-06

Pros: Fast and kind service, Pizza was okay, Vegan menu

Cons: High prices

ChantalPoulin

Points +1466

27 Aug 2023

More than honest!

A complete card menu vegan for a non vegan restorant, just wow! We tried 2 pizz: margarita and fresca. The portion are very generous and both pizza where real good. The dought is very good for a non wood oven. More than honest for the price.

Cons: The spicy oil isn't spicy at all 🤣

RobertaCalce

Points +2631

18 Aug 2023

Lovely dinner

To be honest the pizza dough is not the best I ever had, definitely not a Napolitan pizza...BUT: it s amazing the have a whole vegan menu and I think it s the only pizzeria to have vegan desserts! The pizza was good and the best part was the pizza with vegan nocciolata. It brought me back to my childhood. Staff is also very friedly. I will go back to try the vegan tiramisu

FrancescaFalco

Points +117

22 Jul 2023

Full vegan pizza menu!

This is the only pizzeria in Brussels that offers many vegan options. They have a full menu! The pizza and desserts are very tasty and up to par for Italian taste buds;) The service is quite slow, but the staff is friendly.

Pros: Many pizza and dessert options available , Tasty food, Friendly staff

Cons: Quite pricey , Venue could be improved , Slow service

Pupuss

Points +98

27 Apr 2023

Super!

We took 2 pizzas with vegetables and vegan salami, we liked it! The pannacotta with strawberry was very nice too. The blue menu picture found on happy cow is still there today.

Updated from previous review on 2023-04-27

milcheto

Points +1367

06 Apr 2023

Great pizza

It’s a very small place so definitely make a reservation. They have a separate vegan menu with 8 different vegan pizzas. The waiter was a bit distracted so he brought me a salad with normal mozarella so be careful. Overall the pizza was great. You can skip the dessert.

Pros: Tasty pizza, A few options for the pizza

Cons: Only pizza on the menu, The staff is a bit slow and not very focused, Very small place

MirtillaLaResdòra

Points +969

25 Mar 2023

Delicious pizzas but too expensive

This place is a tiny pizzeria run by a group of Italian guys. It is very cozy and the owners are kind. They have a separate menu with more or less 10 different choices of vegan pizza (vegan cheese, tofu, seitan, veggies; calzone and normal pizza). We've tried 4 of them and they were all very tasty and interesting. I should admit that the prices of the vagan pizza are higher than the normal one, some pizza are very very expensive (up to 22 euro!!) We've also tried the "stuffed olives" in vegan version (olive all'Ascolana) and they were very tasty. The panna cotta was decent, but I would not suggest is because it tasted a lot like coconut oil and the consistency was weird.

Updated from previous review on 2020-06-13

Pros: separate vegan menu, many options, tasty pizzas

Cons: Expensive

dooskoe

Points +315

26 Feb 2023

Best vegan pizza I've had so far!

Amazing pizza and so many vegan options!! Will definitely have to visit again to try the other pizzas and the vegan desserts :)

OliviaLally

Points +248

09 Feb 2023

Great vegan pizza

One of the best places to get better pizza delivered from in Brussels - they have a great menu.

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Tasty and less common toppings

Cons: Expensive , No gluten free options

AndreasGast

Points +348

06 Feb 2023

Simply put: Amazing

Offers some amazing pizza as well as dessert. Pizza has vegan cheese, salami or simply vegetables or tofu. Just recently, they started to offer Panna Cotta and Tiramisu (both amazing). The staff is helpful and the most friendly and welcoming people.

Pros: Vegan Menu, Vegan Dessert, Amazing staff

KateLookaKiss

Points +45

06 Nov 2022

Très bonne pizza vegan

Depuis 2015 ce restaurant propose un menu classique ET un menu totalement végan.
J'ai eu l'occasion de goûter une pizza aux légumes. La pâte est excellente et les produits de qualité. Il manquait peut-être un rien d'assaisonnement à mon goût, très vite réglé avec leur huile piquante.

Nous avons aussi goûté à leurs olives farcies en entrée, excellente découverte !

Je recommande fortement !

Pros: Très bons produits , Belles portions, Options veganes nombreuses

salsveganfinds

Points +378

10 Oct 2022

Surprising amount of vegan options

I was delightfully surprised to see that this small Italian pizzeria located on a corner street (Ai 6 Angoli translates to at the 6 corners) has a whole separate vegan menu to choose from. I would definitely go back, I just haven’t had the chance to yet.

Pros: delicious vegan pizza, authentic Italian

julelikesfood

Points +325

Vegetarian
03 Apr 2022

Great pizza, vegan menu is separate

They only gave us the non-vegan menu and I was too afraid to ask for the vegan one (social anxiety) so I had a non-vegan pizza (I’m only vegetarian), which was very delicious and huge. The waiter was very lovely as well and I am sure he would have helped with any special wishes.

Ape83

Points +13

Vegetarian
17 Feb 2022

Pas seulement de pizzas!

Je suis allé chez AI 6 ANGOLI parce que conseiller par des amis,pour goûter leurs pizzas mais j'ai découvert beaucoup plus. Beaucoup de choix de pizzas, Olives ascolane vegan(olives farcie avec quinoa et farine de pois cice) vins BIO et vegan. Maintenant ils sont à Uccle aussi avec 1menu vegan de cuisine italienne à esseye!

Updated from previous review on 2022-02-17

LaetitiaPettiaux

Points +431

26 Jun 2021

Very tasty Pizzas !

I went there back in 2016 when they organised a special event for vegans to discover their vegan pizzas.
We could try around 10 different pizzas, and I have to say, they were all fantastic !
So many vegan pizza options is like being in paradise :D
I've only been there twice because I don't live in Brussels, but if I'm in the area, it's definitely a place I'd go back to !
Who doesn't love a yummy vegan pizza, with vegan cheese ? :P

Updated from previous review on 2021-06-26

Pros: A lot of options, Delicious

Cons: Small place, Not organic

calinhorely

Points +1540

13 May 2019

Génial !

En tant que fan de pizza, quel bonheur d'avoir une carte spéciale avec des pizza 100% véganes (il faut demander la carte végane) ! Les apéros avec les olives panées sont succulents ! Nous avons beaucoup aimé !

Anca_H

Points +63

05 Jan 2019

Very good vegan pizza

They have a different menu for vegans, so it’s even easier to choose.

auberginehater

Points +84

Herbivore
15 Dec 2018

amazing cheesy pizza!

Tiny place you'd never guess would even have vegan options, let alone a whole vegan menu!

Visited with non-vegan friends, and we all loved our pizza, especially as the dough was so good!
My order was vegan pepperoni pizza, and it exceeded my expectations. Well worth the money you pay.
They also have vegan wine.

Pros: the dough is amazing, loads of choices

Cons: can be a bit expensive depending on your choice

raelo

Points +693

28 May 2018

meow

This is probably the only place in whole Brussels offering a menu of vegan pizzas, and that's one of the best things of the place. I dont like that much that place because its a very much meat oriented place. The vegan stuff is like an exception. Full of omnivores. And the prices for vegan pizzas are incredible from 14-19 euros... for a normal size. The taste is ok, on the other hand they've got also a menu of antipasti that i didnt get to try and people working there are truly italians. So all in all in any other city I would never go to this place, full of meat and with those prices for vegan food (much more expensive than regular pizzas), but if you end up living in Brussels, and want to avoid domino's you'll be here once in a while. What else to do?

Bianka

Points +395

23 Feb 2018

Great cheesy pizza!!

We went here last wednesday night. It’s a 15 minute walk from the Margritte museum. We ordered two pizzas: the one with “salami” and one with grilled veggies. We liked both but the salami one was better. We paid €34,50 for two big pizzas and two cokes.
Nice waiter and not a long wait. Staff was friendly. Ask for the vegan menu. Vegan drinks (including beer and wine) are listed too. Will visit again.

Pros: vegan menu, friendly staff

Pattricky

Points +32

22 Feb 2018

delicious ! and a complete vegan menu

I was surprised by the restaurant (or more a snack). 16 seats, quite charmless....
but, everybody with a smile !
two menus: one for the omni and one vega. so, a lot of starters, pizze, pastas vegan.
some suggestions also on the board.

I too a vegan pizza with mushrooms and nuts... delicious ! really ! so tasty ! and a bottle of vegan wine.
my mother took a calzone, quite good too.

a very good place for vegan meals, don't worry to go there with friends. but reservation is recommanded.

Pros: a lot of vegan meals, vegan wine, always smiling

Cons: charmless, small restaurant, need reservation

victord

Points +60

14 Jan 2018

best vegan pizza in Brussels!

Really good restaurant. Great choice of vegan pizza!

SarahDe

Points +33

26 Jul 2017

Vegan Pizza heaven in Brussels

The place was recommended to me so I decided to give it a try. It is AMAZING! Having a full vegan pizza menu with delicious pizza and really tasty vegan cheese is awesome, especially for a vegan who had gotten used to going to any pizzeria and asking for the vegetarian pizza without cheese. I adore the place, the staff is super friendly and it smells amazing the moment you set foot in there.

Pros: GREAT pizza, Friendly staff, Cozy atmosphere

Cons: A bit small, and often crowded

findmefond

Points +233

19 Jun 2017

Vegan pizza in Brussels

Brussels is full of Italian restaurants but I mostly go to this one - it has vegan pizza with vegan cheese! I have probably already been there 10 times - only once they did not have the cheese and I had a pizza without it. Since then, I always check when I reserve a table.

They have a separate vegan menu that offers around 10 vegan pizzas. Unfortunately, they are more expensive than the regular ones - prices start at 12 euros for a margharita and go up to 22 euros for the most expensive ones. My favourite is tofu&spinachi (16 euros). Once (only) I spotted they had a vegan cake for dessert - but was too full form the pizza to try it!

The restaurant has a nice, relaxed atmosphere and is usually full with people - better to reserve a table in advance.

Pros: vegan cheese, cosy atmosphere, nice service

Cons: vegan options more expensive

danigil

Points +53

Mostly Veg
11 Jun 2017

Reservar antes. Con carta vegana.

Existe menú especial para veganos aunque es un poco más caro. La verdad que las pizzas estaban muy buenas y con la masa fina y al punto. Recomendamos estar fuera y reservar, ya que dentro hace mucho calor y fuimos un sábado temprano y estaba lleno. Tardan un poco en servir las pizzas pero también es normal ya que las hacen al momento.

Ojo con las copas de vino en la terraza, hay mesas que estan inclinadas y se nos ha caído el vino encima dos veces :(

Pros: Calidad, Sabor, Personal amable

Cons: Tiempo de espera

DudaPimentel

Points +79

01 May 2017

Delicious

I totally recommend this place! One of the best vegan pizzas I ever had. There is a separate vegan menu available with around 9 options of vegan pizza to choose from, some very expensive with an exotic vegan cheese and some others with an okay price (normal for a restaurant). There is also vegan wine. I would definitely go there again when visiting Brussels.

Pros: delicious, many vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: a bit expensive