Zizzi

+44-1892525826

88 High St, Tunbridge Wells, England, TN1 1YF

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant chain offering a separate vegan menu with starters, pasta, pizza with vegan cheese, and sorbert for dessert. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Andrew-Lohmann

Delicious pizza and dessert - Edit

I love a good pizza and heard good things about the first major chain to offer vegan pizza with vegan cheese. I wasn't disappointed- Zizzi's know what they are doing when it comes to pizza.
They have a separate vegan menu so you don't have to go searching through the meaty menu. Remember to ask the waiter for the vegan versions of menu items though. The lentil ragu pasta dish is a firm favourite with my boyfriend.
The only gripes I have are that the "cheese" (they use mozzarisella) is quite runny and not the best vegan cheese I've ever tasted. However, the toppings are good (don't go overboard with them like I did first time though - it was just too much!)
They used to do a really great dessert calzone as the vegan option but now have replaced it with a chocolate torte. I miss having the choice. They have regular offers on off-peak times so check their website - you will need a voucher code. They also offer a student discount with an NUS Extra card.

Pros: delicious vegan pizza with cheese!, regular discounts available , separate vegan menu including drinks

Cons: runny cheeze, lack of choice for dessert

Tunbridge Wells has a lot of pizza and pasta that are not good - Edit

Unfortunately this another one that falls into this category in Tunbridge Wells. Service is good staff are helpful - I last eat there last year after leaving it a long time having been disappointed previously.

My mother got money back after they asked her what she thought and mum eats meat. But I do know that Zizzi is liked by other people and the ambience is very good.

Return to Tunbridge Wells Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zizzi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.