Zizzi

+44-1279656323

14 Market Square, Bishops Stortford, England, CM23 3UU

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant chain offering a separate vegan menu with starters like bruschetta plus pasta, a house-made vegan cheese for pizza, and for dessert fruit sorbet. Located in the historic market square just off the top of the high street. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-11:30pm, Sun 11:30am-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by KimMartin

Separate vegan menu - Edit

I've ordered vegan pizza and must admit it was the best one I had so far. They offer separate vegan menu including starters, mains, deserts and vegan wines. Chocolate dessert was very good too.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Nice restaurant and food - Edit

I enjoyed Zizzis vegan menu. And my Omni friend said he will order the vegan pizza next time over his meat choice :) I had the bruschetta for starters, the famous pizza for mains with added mushrooms and balsamic onions and the chocolate tart with coconut ice cream for dessert. The portions are huge so I think a two course is more than satisfactory :)

Pros: Dedicated Vegan menu, Nice presentation

Cons: Toilets were very messy with no toilet paper, It gets busy and waiters seem flustered to try kee

Return to Bishops Stortford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zizzi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.