Zindiya

+44-1214390593

21 Woodbridge Rd, Moseley, Birmingham, England, B13 8EH

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant and bar with a vegan manager. Menu has some vegan items and most vegetarian items (approx. 1/2 of the menu), can be made vegan upon request. Offers extra paratha dishes on the weekend til 4pm. Open Tue-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

First Review by TomBurton

Delicious vegan food - Edit

I've been to Zindiya twice. The first time they kindly marked anything vegan friendly for me on the menu (the rest of the group were not vegan and enjoyed their food!). The food was amazing so when a group of my vegan friends suggested going I was in full support.
The second time it was a group of 9 of us and as we were all vegan they gave us their new vegan menu (the Manager said new that day!). Everyone enjoyed their food, and it's great to see so many vegan options available, with lots of us over-ordering because everything sounded delicious!
We really enjoyed ourselves, the atmosphere is great and it was nice and busy for a Wednesday, but with efficient service. The food is also really reasonably priced, it's a tapas style so you can try lots of different dishes and order as much or little as you like, as they're all good portion sizes.
100% will be returning on a regular basis. Planning to go next at the end of the month with some friends from Germany who are visiting and are also vegan.

Pros: Lots of options, Good portion sizes and well priced, Friendly staff and great atmosphere

Fantastic Indian Streatery and Bar - Edit

Zindiya has been open since February and is a great place to try loads of different street food dishes and cocktails. There are around 25 vegetarian dishes on the menu, most of which can easily be made vegan. The manager is a vegan too so will go through the menu in depth to explain everything with anyone who asks!

Pros: Wide range of dishes, Great for sharing or large groups, Loads of Vegan options

Return to Birmingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zindiya closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.