First Review by EmilyCasey10

smoothie was not the best - Edit

I ordered a protein smoothie that had dates, bananas, peanuts, almond milk and protein powder. The flavor wasn't bad, but the person making the smoothie did not blend it enough - there was nothing smooth about the smoothie. Rather it was chunky and chalky because it was not blended enough. Also it was warm, adding a couple ice cubes would help. Disappointing. This was my first stop as I was driving through the area and found this on the happy cow site.

Pros: smoothie options, juice options, vegan!

Cons: was not blended enough, tasted gross

Nice surprise! - Edit

I frequently visit the Binghamton area for work and stumbled upon this beauty. I tried the Yogaccino which had organic almond milk, banana, dates, and coffee. It was everything I hoped it would be.

I was very pleased to find a clean, bright welcoming space, lounge area, lots of class options, and nice locker rooms with several showers. So this will be an option for yoga-on-the-go for me when I'm here for the day plus a blast of organic greens to keep me fueled.
The studio features soft hardwood floors and they have aerial yoga as well.

I'm excited to come back and will review further as I try some of their vegan goodies.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-08

Pros: Friendly staff, Good vibe , Fresh!!!

Cons: No midday/lunch time classes, Uses honey in some smoothies

Return to Johnson City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yoga Body Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.