Yo Sushi

+44-1173213170

Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, England

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain sushi and Japanese restaurant. Choose dishes from the sushi conveyor belt or order a la carte. Has vegan menu/nutritional info booklet. Sample vegan items such as cucumber maki, tofu katsu, and inari pockets. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-9:00pm, Sat 11:30am-8:00pm, Sun 11:30am-5:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by VeggieFromSpace

vegan options but pricey - Edit

There are several vegan options in to sushi, but the portion sizes are very small and expensive for what they are. Blue Monday is the best time to go as quite a lot of the dishes are priced at £2.80- just make sure you’re not really hungry when you arrive!

could have ordered better 2 of 3 were great though - Edit

I went in and the staff were helpful with providing me with the vegan menu! I ordered two delicious dishes and one that did not fit my tastebuds I couldn't even down one bite!
If I was judging on the one bad dish (harasume aubergine) the review would be 0out of 5 but I give it three as the staff were helpful and the yasai tempura was yummy and the tofu katsu was ecspecially delicious! I just ordered badly on that one aubergine dish (I didn't like the sauce)! There was many other vegan options and will defo return to a yo sushi as they are great for vegans and they had so many options that I wish I'd tried more! I will definitely go and try more options then update my review! Defo if you visit make sure to get the tofu katsu as it was very nice!

Pros: Mostly delicious food, seperate vegan menu, helpful staff

Cons: harusame aubergine was disgusting

Return to Bristol Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yo Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.