Yo Sushi

Contact n/a

Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, England,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain sushi and Japanese restaurant. Choose dishes from the sushi conveyor belt or order a la carte. Has vegan menu/nutritional info booklet. Sample vegan items such as cucumber maki, tofu katsu, and inari pockets.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by VeggieFromSpace

could have ordered better 2 of 3 were great though - Edit

I went in and the staff were helpful with providing me with the vegan menu! I ordered two delicious dishes and one that did not fit my tastebuds I couldn't even down one bite!
If I was judging on the one bad dish (harasume aubergine) the review would be 0out of 5 but I give it three as the staff were helpful and the yasai tempura was yummy and the tofu katsu was ecspecially delicious! I just ordered badly on that one aubergine dish (I didn't like the sauce)! There was many other vegan options and will defo return to a yo sushi as they are great for vegans and they had so many options that I wish I'd tried more! I will definitely go and try more options then update my review! Defo if you visit make sure to get the tofu katsu as it was very nice!

Pros: Mostly delicious food, seperate vegan menu, helpful staff

Cons: harusame aubergine was disgusting

Return to Bristol Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yo Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.