Yishen Vegetarian

Contact 05-5466013

19-21 Jalan Medan Ipoh 6, Metro Ipoh Baru, Ipoh, Malaysia, 31400

一心素食馆 operates several locations. Nice, more upscale setting. Check their website for promotions. Mon-Sun 10:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Sun 6:00pm-10:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, International, Thai, Buffet, Take-out, Catering

First Review by KLGuy

Delicious and nice food - Edit

Dropped in on our way from Kuala Lumpur to Penang. Had Fried Kuey Teow and Kuey Teow in egg gravy. They were superb! Staff were friendly and helpful. Reasonable pricing. We frequent their branch in One Utama, Petaling Jaya, but find this even better. Will come again whenever we visit Ipoh.

Pros: Good value, Friendly staff

Food quality & cleanliness has gone down. - Edit

I visited this place around the same time last year & recommended it but a visit there on Thursday nite made me wish I had dinner in another place! The food is now no longer as good as it was as the fried rice I had which was my favourite during my last visit is wet & oily at the same time. The yam basket & fried vegetable was also very oily & it almost made me want to puke. My advise go some where else . The staff that served us 1 year ago is still helpful but too bad for the oily food & lack of cleanliness in the toilet area & drink making station!

Cons: Unclean, Slightly Expansive, Very oily food

Return to Ipoh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yishen Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1139 times since Apr 2008.