Yassin’s Falafel House - N Peters Rd

( 1 review )
865-219-1462

159 N Peters Rd, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, 37923

Serves meat, vegan options available. Middle Eastern food with the usual veggie choices like falafel or grilled veggie in sandwich or on plate, hummus with pita, baba ganoush, fries, and baklava (ask if uses honey). Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by AlexandraPhillips

Yassin’s cedar bluff location - Edit

I’m a regular at the downtown location so I was already a fan! But I was super excited to hear they were opening a location in cedar bluff. Their grand opening was last night at 5pm but we waited until the next day to check it out. We got there around 12pm and the tables were pretty full but there were only three people in line. We got a spicy falafel plate with extra pita, a side of fries and a spicy falafel salad. The food took a little longer than I’m used to but they were packed! The food was amazing as always. Maybe even better! The fries were perfectly cooked and had that delicious spice. The falafel was even a little spicier. Everything tasted fresh. Well worth the wait! As we were leaving close to 1pm, the line had gotten insane! People were waiting for tables and the line stretched from the pickup area to the door. It was great to see so many people supporting Yassin’s! Between this location and downtown we will be eating a lot more falafel!

Pros: Great food, Great staff, Great music

Return to Knoxville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yassin’s Falafel House - N Peters Rd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.