WUJIE - SWFC

021-68777715

100 Century Ave 3F (at Shanghai World Financial Ctr), Shanghai, China

大蔬无界 an upscale member of the Vegetarian Lifestyle family, serving Asian fusion veg food. This one is inside the Shanghai World Financial Center. Focus is on producing vegetarian food from local and organic ingredients.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Organic, Asian, Fusion

First Review by Longina

Avoid it - Edit

They have such a rule that minimum five dishes must be ordered. Two of us could not eat five dishes up and it is also too expensive. We left the place without having our dinner there as we didn't want to waste food

Pros: Nice decoration

Cons: Far from subway station, Too expensive , Must order minimum 5 dishes per table

Fantastic! - Edit

My husband and I arrived at this restaurant by chance. We were taking the observatory tour at night and decided to head down for dinner. This was one of the first restaurants we saw. We saw that it was vegetarian and decided to give it a go. The decor of the restaurant is very nice. Modern but welcoming. The staff were super polite. All orders are made on an tablet that has the complete menu. We ordered the lotus root, a veggie curry, and a veggie roll along with some cinnamon tea. Everything was delicious. Since it looked like a nice place we expected the food to be good, but this went way above our expectations. The lotus root in particular was spectacular. This is one of the best vegetarian restaurants I've ever been to. I highly recommend it.

Pros: Delicious Food, Very nice decor, Friendly Staff

Cons: A little pricey

Return to Shanghai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has WUJIE - SWFC closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.