Whole Foods Market - Camelback

• Health Store
Contact 602-761-4750

4701 N 20th St, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85016

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Previously located on Raintree Dr.

First Review by Imriela

Wholely Foods, Batman! - Edit

What's not to like about Whole Foods? Well...I can mention a few things - their overuse of canola oil, terrible quality of Thai coconuts, terrible tasting baked goods - but let us focus on the positives.

9 out of 10 times Whole Foods produce is great quality with many organic options and they will even feature one or two local farmers. They rarely run out of greens, keep the hot food area stocked, staff is friendly and helpful.

I should also mention that the guys/gals at the juice bar are the BEST in town. I will go out of my way to get a juice from Whole foods. Someone give the juicers an award already!

Pros: Long hours, Convenient location, Prepared foods

Cons: Shopping bags tear easily, Higher priced

I go to every Whole Foods I encounter - Edit

Not even kidding. Every time there is a Whole Foods in a city I am visiting, I make a point to stop there. I love food and each one is so drastically different I like to see what varies.
This was one of the better ones I've been too. I found all my favourite products I can't get in Canada, as well as some new ones. My family went here multiple times on our 2 day visit and loved it everytime. The only thing I think needs improvement at this location is more vegan items in the hot food bar. The salad bar is nice, but sometimes hot food to go is also nice.

Pros: Had everything I wanted, New items I hadn't tried, Vegan donuts in the bakery!

Cons: Not enough hot food items available

Large whole foods - Edit

This is a large whole foods with a good selection. It's got a good bulk bin selection and some really cool local coffee beans. They also have a bar inside with lots of local brews.

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Camelback closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 870 times since May 2008.