Well Being II

Contact +49-22199758801

Kleiner Griechenmarkt 23/25, Cologne, Germany, 50676

Its 2nd branch, est. 2014 and re-opened Sept 2015. Similar food to the first restaurant. Vietnamese and Asian dishes. Open Tue-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm, Tue-Fri 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 3:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese

First Review by coi

Delicious dishes & big portions - Edit

My friends and me really enjoyed the meals. I'm a good eater and I often did not get full, but the portions were big and more rice was served for free. The staff was very nice and helpful :) Would definitively visit again!

Gigantic portions of Vietnamese food - Edit

The portions are ridiculous, I hate it when food is thrown away, so I ate all of it, but I really think they could make their portions a bit smaller. Still, I don't agree with the reviewer that found the place very expensive, because the portions are so big. Unfortunately, the vegetables were drowned in sauce, which I didn't find necessary. Moreover, my partner and I had two completely different dishes, but the sauces tasted almost the same. I would have loved to try one of their desserts, but I was simply stuffed.

Pros: 100% vegan, Lots of vegetables in the dishes, Friendly staff

Cons: Gigantic portions, Too much sauce, Boring tasting food

Asian restaurant in city center - Edit

This restaurant has plenty of aisan choices.
Staff are very friendly but they speak no english. They have an english menu to help.
I ordered a rice pancake with vegetables and a noodle soup with coconut milk. Both were freshly made in an open kitchen. Patty that both dishes were quite insipid and very expensive for what they were.
Not my favoutire one in Koln.

Pros: Friendly staff, Freshly made

Cons: Not very tasty dishes, Not good value for price

First choice in cologne - Edit

This is the second location of one of the best and oldest vegan restaurants in cologne. You can choose of a very wide range of asian dishes incl. some very special vietnamesian meals. Most meals come with different options. They also have very good alcohol free cocktails. The meals are really tasty and very big.

Pros: Very friendly stuff, Great choice, all vegan, very tasty, Nice location

WELL BEING's second restaurant in Cologne - Edit

This is WELL BEING's second restaurant in Cologne. The first one is so popular that you sometimes there are no empty seats left. I would say it's probably one of the most popular vegan restaurants in Cologne. SInce WELL BEING II is fairly new you mostly can still get a table at this restaurant. The food is not very expensive and very delicious. Most dishes are low-fat with lots of vegetables and veggie meats (but you can choose only vegetables or tofu too).

Pros: fresh, not expensive, healthy, low-fat food

Cons: opening times often change

Tasty dinner - Edit

We finally tried out this place :) We went here for dinner just ten minutes after they opened that day. We were lucky because the place was full within 15 more minutes and all the tables were reserved. So my advice: if you plan to go there in the evening, reserve a table for you and your company :)

The menu is quite large and it was very difficult to make choice. The dishes were quite good and recommendable, quick and friendly service in a very modern and clean atmosphere.

Unfortunately we were too full to try any dessert.

Pros: Good asian food, adequate prices, good service

Cons: a little overcrowded

Return to Cologne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Well Being II closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.