REMOVED: Wahoo's

Contact 714-536-2050

120 Main St, Huntington Beach, California, USA, 92648

Serves meat, vegan options available. A "surf" tacos & Mexican fast food food chain, also called Wahoo's Fish Taco. The menu includes different filling choices for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and bowls. Veg filling include marinated tofu, saute mixed vegetable teriyaki, or vegetarian rice and bean(with cheese). Vegans must specify; otherwise you might get cheese/dairy in your order. Removed for poor veg options. Open daily.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by groovychick

Better Than Other Non-Veg Restaurants - Edit

Since I am the only vegan in my family, I usually get stuck going to places that they like and the food is usually not that great. Wahoo's is better than other non-veg restaurants I have been to. I like to get the wafu bowl which comes with tofu, vegetables, rice, and beans. It's really good and has a lot of flavour. Wahoo's also makes tofu tacos and burritos, however you have to tell them you don't want any cheese on them.I also like how the whole restaurant is like totally covered in stickers.

Pros: inexpensive, good food, groovy restaurant

Cons: not totally vegan

Return to Huntington Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Wahoo's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 115 times since Oct 2011.