Vincent Vegan - Food Truck

Contact 01728702216

Ruhrstr. 11a, Hamburg, Germany,

Vegan food truck and catering. Since 2014 regularly on tour in and around Hamburg with two trucks - check for changes & updates. At this space since late-2015. Offers a small menu with food like fries, seitan burger, and sausage. Open Thu 6:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Fast food, Take-out only

First Review by Semiconductor

Good if you're into Grease - Edit

Heavy, greasy food with a decidedly "processed" kind of feel. It tastes okay if you can get past the oil - nothing remarkable. Besides, it is expensive for what you get.

If you're stuck and are starving it'll do, but for me once was enough. I prefer something for lunch that doesn't make me crash out.

Cons: Really greasy, Expensive

Overhyped and overpriced - Edit

Don't get me wrong, it is good, delicious and fully vegan food, but the ratio between what you pay and what you get is not amazing. I paid €6.50 for a burger, not very large and in comparison to many other burgers in Hamburg not particularly exciting in taste. Decent option if you are on the run and don't have alternatives, but certainly something you need to specifically go to.

Pros: Fully vegan

Cons: Small burgers, High prices

Excellent - Edit

Sunday, 5/10/15, Food Truck Festival in Hamburg (Spielbudenplatz). A lot of food trucks there, and of course: Vincent Vegan. A long line, as we had a turn, burgers were sold out. No problem, we ordered sweet patato fries and curry sausage (currywurst).
- The fries: Good; my wife said: Excellent
- The remoulade sauce for the fries: Self-made, fantastic
- The sausage (seitan): Great
- The sauce: Self-made, the best I ever had
- The team: Very cool and friendly (like Vincent himself...)
Vincent Vegan is worth a try. The menu is very limited, an additional option like vegan nuggets would be great.

Pros: Taste, Quality

Cons: Limited menu

Return to Hamburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vincent Vegan - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.