Vegebowl

3 rue de la Boule Rouge, Paris, France, 75009

Asian vegetarian cuisine with dishes from Thailand, China, Malaysia. Chef is experienced in vegetarian cooking. All dishes can be made vegan and GMO-free upon request. Uses no eggs. Located in the 9th arrondissement, near metro Grands Boulevards (line 8, 9) and metro Cadet (7). Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-3:00pm, Mon-Sun 7:00pm-11:00pm. Open Mon-Fri lunch and dinner, Sat-Sun dinner.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese

First Review by lark

pas mal - Edit

C'est pas mal car vegan mais à part ça je trouve ce resto chinois en-dessous d'autres. En particulier, les portions sont petites.

Pros: sympatique

Cons: petites portions

Good and affordable Asian food - Edit

Tasty Asian food with reasonable prices, cozy atmosphere. Staff didn't speak English, but we managed. Very good for a nice meal between sightseeing in Paris. :)

Pros: Many vegan options

Great and cheap asian food, especially out of the menu - Edit

The menu is cheap and good but nothing special, I especially like the "soupe pekinoise". It is a good choice if you don't know what you want and prefer to try different things.

One day I decided to order something out of the menu and I was extremely surprised, it was incredible. I really enjoyed the "Boeuf et son riz Lok Lak" and the "Vermicelles de riz au "bœuf" à la citronnelle (thaï)".

The staff is very friendly. They gave us a calendar as a gift when we left the place.

Pros: Staff extremely friendly, Amazing food, Cheap

Great cheap food! - Edit

Small vegan place with lots of (Asian) choices

Pros: cheap

Great food, average atmosphere - Edit

We really enjoyed our food but the service left something to be desired and the tables are quite crammed in.

Still definitely worth a visit. The sweet and sour tofu was great

our absolute favourite! - Edit

this is surely not the mist cozy place in Paris, but the food is simply the best. we've come here many many many times and nearly each time we bring non-vegetarian friends or family and they have all totally loved it, without a single exception. some just couldn't believe that this was not meat what they were eating. the dishes based on seitan and tofu are all delicious, there is none I don't like.

Pros: simply the best

Sympa mais peut être améliorer - Edit

Les plats proposés sont bons et il y a du choix par contre forte déception sur les desserts qui sont à améliorer vu leurs prix. Le service est rapide, peu d'attente entre les plats et le cuisinier est sympathique.

Pros: Choix variés , Cuisinier sympathique

Cons: Desserts peu développés, Accueil moyen de la dame qui était en salle

Great Asian Food with countless options - Edit

I've visited Vegebowl many times in the last couple of years.

The food is practically all vegan (vegetarian dishes are marked - I always wonder why they wouldn't just become fully vegan); and there are a myriad of choices in the menu.
So, it's always hard to decide what to have. Especially considering that everything I've tried so far has been great.

My personal favorites are the "nouilles croustillantes" and the marmites.

Prices are very fair, the service is alright, and atmosphere is also ok.

Pros: large menu, tasty food, good value

Cons: not all vegan

delicious! - Edit

I very much enjoyed my dinner tonight. lots of choices, and almost everything is vegan. The steamed dumplings were particularly wonderful. Friendly, efficient service. And, even on a cool and rainy Sunday evening,maths place was full!

Bluffant ! - Edit

Il y a seulement un plat et un dessert sur la carte qui ne sont pas véganes, les simili sont très bluffants bien que l'appellation des plats en noms d'animaux soit la seule gène. On y mange bien et à sa faim, à un prix raisonnable type restaurant. Très bon et un grand nombre de choix. Desserts surprenants et agréables.

Pros: Plats variés, Bonnes portions

Cons: Prix un peu élevé, Noms d'animaux

Délicieux - Edit

Très bon restaurant, propre, plats bluffants. Presque entièrement vegan.

Nice but not overwhelming - Edit

First of all I I need to say that I had a good meal at Vegebowl. Although in saying that I can't help but noticing the similarities between it and Tien Hiang and I have to say the meal that I got didn't compare to anything at I've ever eaten at Tien Hiang. Added to this the restaurant was fully seated so I did struggle to hear the conversation at my table. Overall it was nice but for the food, atmosphere and service I'd have to pick Tien Hiang.

Pros: Vegan Friendly , Reasonably priced

Cons: Noisy, Small Portions

Good but small portion - Edit

90% of the menu is vegan (good!!)
The portion is small..I chose the "caramelized fake-chicken pot" (8 euros...)
Dessert seems from industrial and not homemade :/

But it's a good place to try asian stuff

Great Asian Food - Edit

The restaurant is a little small, but the food is great, with a large range of vegan mains and desserts. The set lunch is very good value.

delicious vegetarian food!!! - Edit

Most of the food here is vegan. I ordered the lunch special. I was very pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious! For me the portion was a bit small. I was still hungry after the lunch set. Would definitely visit again!!!

Great little asian mock meat restaurant - Edit

If you are looking for good Asian vegan mock meat meals this is the place to go. Similar to Tien Hang. Large menu, with almost all vegan. Menu has photos of most of the meals so you can see what you are getting. Staff are friendly and some speak English. Very tasty. Meals were slightly on the smaller side but gives you the opportunity to try more items on the menu. For wine drinkers you may be a little disappointed as there is only a house wine on offer, which was not to our liking. Overall however a little oasis of vegan mock meat heaven at good prices.

Pros: Large menu, good value, excellent food

Cons: no wine list, small portions

Delicious food. Would definitely visit again - Edit

Might be the best asian food I have ever tasted. At first I only ordered the menu for 12 Euros which includes a soup, a main dish (comprised of a side and main dish) and a dessert. But since the portions were quite small I ended up ordering some more. Would love to visit this place again some time.

Pros: Absolutely delicious food, Quick and friendly service , Great amount of vegan options

Cons: Portions are a bit small, Only a small one-room restaurant with one toilet d

Very good - Edit

While the service was a bit slow the food was delicious. I chose a menu since there are a lot of options. Non vegan recipes are clearly marked.

Pros: 90% vegan

Cons: Service a bit slow but not much of an issue

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegebowl closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.