First Review by e37e

Awesome vegan hole in the wall - Edit

My boyfriend and I are visiting Palermo, so you'll see a few reviews from me this week. ;) Cute little place! No seating, so we brought everything back to our AirBNB, but they had a great selection and such fresh produce (I assume they bought it from a little market on the corner). They coated their seitan in millet! Friggin' genius!!

a small place, a lot of things - Edit

i was crossing some randoms streets and i found this place. They have a lot of products. If you live in Buenos Aires you got to put this place in your shop list.

Pros: a lot of products , the price is ok

Nice looking choice but expensive and not so great - Edit

The choice really looks appealing: sandwiches, tarts, empanadas, salads, sweets...
I had a whole bread tofu sandwich (photo) with nice fresh bread and veggies and some bland tofu and spread. Was OK because I was hungry but really not exceptional.

Awesome take-out - Edit

This is a Vegan take-out, not a health take out, with which I mean they use white flour (brown too), sugar, margarine, etc, it is not all natural, but it is ALL super vegan. The food is delicious!! Sandwiches are awesome, pizzas rock, the desserts are from another galaxy. They have mashed potatoes with seitan and many other yummy dishes. If you go don't leave without their Marroc chocalate vegan version. They sell vegan dog food too (Veggis brand)! Moderate price (not inexpensive).

Pros: All vegan, Delicious

Cons: Not super healthy, Only take-out

Return to Buenos Aires Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veganius closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.