V and V Bagel

( 1 review )
n/a

Hama St, Barangay Masagana, El Nido, Philippines, 5313

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu offers pasta, burgers, bagel. Makes its own bread. Manager is a French man who can assist with vegan diners, such as with vegan burger or vegan bagel.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Smithsesque

Not vegan - Edit

Limited access to the internet led us here, we ate at V & V Bagel by mistake (we meant to go to El Nido Veggie Burger). It had two veggie options, a burger or bagel. Both were reasonably priced and tasty.. but questionable if they were fully vegetarian (the Philippines isn't exactly a haven for non-meat-eaters). I asked for the vegan option which was the bagel with no cheese and with the top cut off (where it had been dipped in egg). Servers were very nice and tried to accommodate as much as they could. But there was pesto in the bagel - so I doubt it was vegan, or even technically vegetarian. A shame! Quite disappointed by the experience. We wished we could have tried a place that was exclusively vegetarian like we'd intended - try elsewhere if you can.

Pros: Affordable, Nice staff

Cons: No real vegan option, Resident cockroach

Return to El Nido Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has V and V Bagel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.