Umbrellas Beach Bar

Contact 473-439-9149

Grand Anse Beach, St Georges, Grenada,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant on the beach where vegans could get the veggie platter consisting of falafel, hummus, baba ganoush, artichoke hearts, grilled eggplant, and fried plantain; also a grilled vegetable salad and falafel sandwich. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Mediterranean, Caribbean, Non-veg

First Review by Conniemm

Great find! - Edit

When traveling it can be a challenge to know if you'll find a place that offers vegan food. We were very happy to find that Umbrellas was not only a restaurant with a view of the beach but that it offered several vegan options at a reasonable price. So far during our visit to Grenada we've ate lunch their twice.

On the first visit I had the veggie platter described in the restaurant description (hold the sour cream) and it was great. On the second visit I had the grilled veggie salad. I would have liked more grilled veggies but overall it was good. The vinaigrette on the side seemed to consist mostly of oil so I only used a little.

The first server seemed pretty disinterested in us but It didn't keep me from coming back a second time.

There is outdoor seating on picnic tables which is really nice.

Pros: Several vegan choices, On the beach!, Reasonable prices

Cons: Disinterested servers

Return to St Georges Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Umbrellas Beach Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.