Lacto
Delivery
Take-out
Bakery
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a fully vegan menu with many choices. Also has cakes available daily usually including one or more vegan cakes such as avocado brownie and vegan banana loaf. Delivery with hangoversamui.com. Located next to Mae Nam Bay Resort. Sister cafe in Bang Rak called Nang Sabai. Open Tue-Sun 9:00am-8:00pm. Closed Mon.

Venue map for Two Sister
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by StaceyMartin

ThomasdeHeus

Points +853

10 Feb 2024

Dedicated vegan menu, good options

Popular restaurant that also serves non-vegan. Little slow on the service but food was good. Allergen friendly.

luluriva

Points +110

07 Nov 2023

DELICIOUS

fantastic vegan options!! super lovely staff and a lovely place to sit and eat also. would give 5 stars if i could. i cannot remember exactly what we had, so i’ll include some photos instead. would’ve come here more if our accommodation was closer :”( highly recommend

krawattegreg

Points +36

14 Sep 2023

Good breakfast

Very delicious breakfast. They have an extra Menu only with vegan dishes. The vegan Wrap with mushrooms was very good.

dianec1

Points +238

02 Sep 2023

Vegan Haven

With a seperate vegan menu, different selection of vegan cakes & cupcakes, lovely set up & friendly staff who speak English, this place is one of my favourite in Ko Samui. Came here few times just because the food is so good!

Updated from previous review on 2023-09-02

Pros: Seperate Vegan Menu, Lovely outdoor set up, Clean kitchen

LaraPellen

Points +59

11 Aug 2023

Gutes Frühstück

Es gibt eine eigene vegane Karte sehr cool! Gut fürs Frühstück, Mittag oder auch zu Abend! Sehr lecker!

Cleia

Points +88

15 Jul 2023

Amazing food!!!

Two sister is a small restaurant in Koh Samui - close to Mae Name Beach. The staff is super friendly and the food is just delicious. It is not a fully vegan restaurant but it has a lot of options so don’t be afraid. You won’t regret if you give it a try. The food is prepared in front of you so you can see that everything is super clean as well. I just loved it.

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-15

Pros: Super clean , Super tasty , Friendly staff

Cons: - no cons - everything is amazing

PatriciaKathleen

Points +293

17 Feb 2023

Best vegan burger and sandwiches we’ve had in all of thailand

I don’t call anything the best lightly, the vegan burger with the black bun is absolutely phenomenal!

We ordered:
The burger
Falafel wrap
Vegetarian wrap.
Bánh mì sandwiches on a baguette
3 chocolate mousse desserts
1 berry minced pie/

All of them were very good however the falafel wrap and the burger are the tops!

Owners and staff were cool, the seating area is what you get in roadside, cafés and places near the beach, not bad.
They had a bathroom and it was clean.

We are a family of 6, vegan for 10 years, ranging in age from 10 to 50, every one loved everything at this place.
High praise from us.

We will be back!

Pros: Food, People

hannearts

Points +3608

06 Feb 2023

Good options and location

Had some good options (on a separate vegan menu) and was super close to the sea. Portions weren't huge but still very tasty. I found out afterwards that there's some more vegan options (smoothie bowls) on the regular menu that aren't listed on the vegan one

Pros: Some different options, Good location

Timforanimals1

Points +169

01 Feb 2023

Great vegan menu

Delicious food reasonably priced

Pros: Great vegan menu , Well priced

Cons: Slow service but worth wait

JanKeienburg

Points +193

15 Sep 2022

Delicious, big portions, cheap fruit Shakes

Really delicious breakfast wrap. Great and big separate vegan menu. Everything is freshly made. They got coconut milk and almond milk for coffee and shakes. Friendly staff and great atmosphere. They even offer some card and board games to play.
You have to wait a bit longer than usual until you get your food but it's fresh and definitely worth the wait.

Pros: Big separate vegan menu, Delicious Food , Good for breakfast, lunch and dinner

gloomaniac

Points +35

05 Aug 2022

Strong recommendation for vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters

Had nearly all of the tortillas and pitas, all delicious. My favorite is the Buffalo pita with cauliflower in spicy :)

At the two sisters: Keep up the good work and try to evolve to fully vegan😄

Pros: Separate vegan menu , Tasty , Quite healthy

Cons: Not completely vegan

chacharlee

Points +3210

30 Jul 2022

Generous portions

Two sisters are super welcome and friendly. I had the rainbow wrap which was enormous for breakfast. Great value for 100 baht!

HannahCooney

Points +104

06 Jul 2022

Tasty falafel pitta and almond milk iced latte

They had so many vegan options- a full vegan menu. Really good prices (100 baht for a pitta). They had coconut milk and almond milk to make coffees with. Can eat in or take away, service is slightly slow but it is because they prepare everything from fresh ingredients when you order. I had the falafel pitta that had houmous, pickled onions, salad, tomatoes and roast veg. It was delish! I would return here again.

Pros: Lots of vegan and healthy options, Everything prepared fresh, Very good value

Cons: A bit off the beaten track

Mar___

Points +932

05 Jul 2022

Good burgers

Had a vegan burger. A really good choice and delicios burger. The place is a bit hard to find.

Pros: Good burgers, Nice staff

Leah1201

Points +27

18 Jun 2022

Lovely restaurant near the Mae Nam Beach

They have a fully vegan menu with lots of options from sandwiches, burger, wraps. They also have a breakfast selection with oatmeal, muesli or bread with toppings.

Pros: One full vegan menu, Many options , Lovely stuff

tamarakohl

Points +137

20 Apr 2022

Great vegan food!

Great vegan options for breakfast, lunch and dinner! We came back for more😄favorites were the Avocado Toast with Mango Salsa, the Oatmeal with Banana and Roasted Coconut als well as the Breakfast Wrap with Scrambled Tofu. We'd give 5 stars, if we could! Lovely staff as well ❤️

KevinRatcliffe

Points +16

08 Apr 2022

Not a vegetarian/vegan restaurant

From my visit 9 months ago.

Warning: If you follow them in Facebook you may well think they're a vegan restaurant as that is the only food they promote
Be careful as they are not.

After seeing there amazing looking vegan burgers and cakes on Facebook over the last few weeks and months, I was longing to come here to Samui and try them. The quality looked well crafted and I came thinking this was a vegan restaurant due to the manner in which they promote themselves.

Please be aware: THIS IS NOT A VEGAN RESTAURANT.

On arrival we were given 2 menus between the 3 of us. I picked up the one closest to me and proceeded to choose my food, a chicken, bacon and avocado burrito. Once if arrived, I started to eat it and I've never tried mock tofu bacon before but I started to feel it was too similar to how real bacon might taste.

I went to check at the desk and found out that this was real bacon. The lady politely apologised and offered to quickly to make me something else.
I was charged for both those items (around 170 baht each).

There were several failures that happened on arrival:

1. The lady did not offer us a table by the fan and turn it on, which would have been a hospitable thing to do in a scorching day in an empty outdoor restaurant.

2. The lady put only 2 menus down for 3 people and said nothing about what these menus were. She should have told us one for vegetarian and one was not.

3. After discussing vegan desserts with the lady and placing my food order, she did not feel culpable or emphatic at all for the judgment error as she charged me for the bacon and chicken burrito I didn't want.

My final point is that the quality of the food was actually very disappointing. The bagel was hard, the burrito was nowhere near as good as the Vegan places I have been visiting this week, such as Pure Vegan Heaven, Lamai.

Bad experience. Lacklustre food.

Pros: The cake looks good

Cons: Promote themselves as only vegan online , Careless service

B1920

Points +35

Mostly Veg
20 Feb 2022

A great find

Love this place. Ate there six times in three days! Good vegan options.

Pros: Nice staff, Lots of options, Prepared with love

StrabbyCrabby

Points +359

28 Nov 2021

hummus time!

it's a wonderful and quiet place with a great variety of vegan (and non-vegan) food. plus, they make cakes and other sorts of sweet stuff. the best place on the island for a quick falafel or something else you like.

Pros: hummus!, falafel!, tofu roll!

Cons: closed on Mondays

Lucylee

Points +79

10 Apr 2021

Best sandwiches in Thailand

Stopped for a quick lunch. Huge variety of vegan options. Went the sandwiches came I could not believe how delicious they were. Had great looking vegan dessert in fridge too.

Pros: Vegan menu , Homemade bread, Delicious and exceptional value

BarakCohen

Points +745

18 Mar 2021

Great!

Great restaurant sweet owner yami food vegan menu child atmosphere
Worth the trip

Pros: Very Tasty , Not expensive, Full vegan menu

Cons: Not fully vegan

kaiviti

Points +84

07 Mar 2021

New in bangrak / nang sabai

New restaurant. Just opened.
Same owners. great food and service . On the main beach road

Pros: Lots of vegan

Cons: Nothing

AlexBrand

Points +66

09 Dec 2020

If this place was fully Veg it would be 5 Star!

Please try this place, it is one of the best on Samui for western food with a huge dedicated Vegan menu and such good prices. Away from the main road. The staff are also lovely. You will not be disappointed.

Pros: Lots of Vegan options, Desserts, Juices

LilacHippy

Points +12139

22 Nov 2020

Amazing Vegan Burger

I wasn't expecting much from this humble little place but the burger was the absolute nuts!! Best burger I have had in ages. A patty that is NOT made of one of these fake meats that seem to be all the rage but was falafel based and didn't all fall apart like some of them tend to do. Came with an amazing cashew cheese sauce and a steal at only 90 baht! (+50 if you want french fries.) Huge burger as well. I will definitely be getting it again, or maybe trying some of their options. Fab place!

Pros: Burger is extremely tasty, Cheap, Vegan options are very clear

Cons: Not all vegan

redpill17

Points +265

07 Nov 2020

Excellent vegan sandwiches!

My favorite place on the island to get a sandwich or tofu scramble. Very reasonable price for homemade bread and overall quality. Staff is also friendly.

The only thing I'd stay away from is cakes, they're basically a block of sugar. Even gave me a headache, I'm not kidding.

Julie90

Points +932

09 Jul 2020

Very nice for western food

I had the BBQ Jackfruit sandwich with homemade multigrain bread for 100 Baht, which was delicious. Nice staff. Open, small restaurant. They're kind to the dogs too, big plus :)

Cons: Drinks come in plastic cups incl. straw

HannaRavnskov

Points +46

28 May 2020

A real gem!

This is the place! We had a really tough time finding inexpensive vegan food on this island, then we found two sisters! They have a huge vegan menu with loads of yummy options and we will soon have tried it all! Prices a very fair, food is yummy and healthy and the staff is super kind and welcoming!
Two clear favourites are the vegan burger and a sandwich with grilled veggies, avo and HEAVENLY pesto made with Thai basil.

Pros: Inexpensive, plenty options, HUMMUS

Cons: Not really any