Two Planets

Contact 017634968060

Hermannstrasse 230, Berlin, Germany, 10249

This cafe replaced a previous non-veg bagel place in summer 2015. Offers all vegan food including avocado on toast, selection of baked goods, plus smoothies, juices and coffee. The only non-vegan item is dairy milk for drinks. Open Tue-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Sat 10:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by arandomabbie

Perfection - Edit

This place is the best! Beautiful food - really tasty and interesting, with different textures and flavours. The smoothie was huge and beautiful, and the coffee is amazing. All really cheap too! The place is pretty and comfortable, great music, and friendly staff.

Pros: Incredible value, Gorgeous food and drink, Great surroundings

Amazing! - Edit

My boyfriend and I just keep coming back to this place because it's so good. Run by a few friendly Australian folks, this place reminds us of home. Fantastic coffee, hands down the best we've had in Europe. They have a selection of simple yet perfect brekky/brunch options, like avo or bruschetta on toast, all under 4 euros. They also have a few baked sweeties like banana bread or cookies. The food is so simple, but the ingredients are fresh and it's executed perfectly. A must visit if you're in Neukölln!

Outstanding vegan food! - Edit

I came here from the centre of Berlin, being a vegan foodie tourist I thought I'd try a vegan Cafe out of town. This place had fantastic coffee, great vegan foods including to die for bruchetta and other foods on toast. I had the mushroom and spinach on toast and it was combined with peanuts and it tasted amazing. I would come back to Berlin just for this Cafe. Not to mention the Cafe staff are awesome and love to chat!

Pros: Lots of great value, vegan options, Vegan staff, Great coffee

Great Toast! - Edit

A cute little place! I went here for breakfast with a friend, we were very warmly welcomed by the two guys serving. We both had the avocado and hummus toast, it was super yummy and there was almost a whole avocado each which was a nice surprise! It came with a little side salad too and it was a good price! Everything was vegan, except make sure you ask for non-dairy milk if you are vegan, we were a bit confused why they have that when everything else is vegan!

Pros: Yummy!, Good price, Friendly staff

Cons: More decorations inside!

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Two Planets closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.