Isla Coffee

n/a

Hermannstrasse 37, Berlin, Germany, 12049

A coffee bar that offers some food and sweets. Uses dairy. Hosts various food workshops. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto

First Review by HappyNatasha

Coffee place that accepts credit cards! - Edit

Out of all the places I went to in Berlin, this is the only one, that accepted credit cards!

I didn't try their coffee, but had a piece of vegan carrot cake. I liked that their items are marked, so you can see if you're looking for vegan as well as GF.

I didn't particularly like the vibe, it was white, modern and kind of like a laptop cafe. The service was above average though, the guy behind the counter was very friendly and accommodating. He also told us there was always two vegan options for weekend brunch (on of them a salad).

nice space, a few vegan options - Edit

Isla Coffee is quite a pretty minimalist space next to U-Hbhf Boddinstraße (especially their large Moon artwork on the wall - beautiful!). The staff are very friendly, nice, and bilingual. The menu is very small but there was one sweet and one savoury vegan dish (at least for weekend breakfast time when I went). I got the pancakes - nice but a small portion, which was fine considering it was quite dense and filling.

Coffees were reasonably priced and good.

Not the best place for vegans but a nice space, especially if you just want a drink. They had a cake and biscuit assortment too, some of which was vegan

Pros: staff, decor, drinks

Cons: not that many vegan options, bit pricey (8-10€ for food)

Nice place for a coffee break - Edit

It's a very nice place for a light breakfast or snack.
They have some cold sandwiches (vegetarian and vegan) and some sweet treats (cake, cookies...). Most of those are vegetarian though- there was only one type of vegan cookie on the day I went, but it was really delicious. I also really enjoyed their chai latte made with oat milk.

Pros: Nice place, Great service, Tasty

Cons: Very few vegan options

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Isla Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.