Two Birds Baking Company

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
714-768-2487

Fullerton area, Fullerton, California, USA, 92832

Fullerton-based home bakery specializing in vegan cakes and cupcakes. Supplies Hapa Cupcakes in downtown, and also sells at Tuesday evening's Huntington Beach Street Fair.

First Review by TFlink

CUPCAKE HEAVEN - Edit

I'm not exaggerating when I say these are the best cupcakes ever! I live in downtown HB and always make sure to visit Leslie and the Two Birds booth on Tuesdays! She always has a fun selection of favorites and seasonal cupcakes! Death by Chcolate is a must! I wish cupcakes were good for you because thanks to Leslie and her crew I eat a lot of them!

Pros: SO GOOD, Great prices, Location

Cons: Can only get them in Tuesday

The BEST Cupcakes - Edit

The owner knows me; let that stand as a testament to how often I purchase her cupcakes. You can find her perfect vegan cupcakes at Hapa Cupcakes in Downtown Fullerton, but I prefer to buy them on Tuesday nights at the Huntington Beach Street Fair. She even has samples! She has a wide variety of flavors, but my favorites are the Death by Chocolate, Birthday Cake with Chocolate Buttercream, Blueberry Velvet, and pretty much any seasonal flavor. Some flavors are gluten-free, but you can't tell one bit!

I've ordered two full sized cakes from her as well. She has so many tantalizing cake, filling, and frosting flavor combinations; its so hard to pick one! Thankfully, she will custom make pretty much anything you want. Of course, the cakes are decorated beautifully.

Support a local small business and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time!

Pros: Delicious, Affordable, Friendly Owner

Return to Fullerton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Two Birds Baking Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.