Green Bliss - the Cafe

• Vegetarian
Contact 714-773-0018

305 N Harbor Blvd, Ste 103 (at Wilshire), Fullerton, California, USA, 92832

Coffee house also serving snacks and light food. Has soymilk, vegan desserts, gluten free options. Free Wi-Fi.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Take-out

First Review by Abezz

Update, Lots of Vegan Options! - Edit

Green bliss is great. All drinks can have nut or soy milk instead of dairy and they have agave to sub for honey.
I'd say 1/2 - 1/3 of the menu is vegan, and clearly labeled so! Also, things that aren't (cheesy stuff) can have cashew cheese subbed in, it even says so on their website.
Most of their dessert case is vegan, and they have vegan and gluten free desserts as well.
I love Green Bliss!

Pros: Great food, Great atmosphere, Small business

Cons: Drinks aren't great

A Few Vegan Options - Edit

This place is all vegetarian, with if I recall 1 vegan sandwich, and 2 vegan salads. They a vegan cookie and cupcake option as well. The panini I had was just delicious as was the salad it came with. Both very fresh & flavorful. But really my favorite part of this place was the interior. It was so cute clean and cozy. Lots of things on the walls, nice courtyard with a fountain in the back. It looked very eco-freiendly.

Pros: fresh tasting, lovely interior

Cons: not many vegan options

LOV! LocalOrganicVegetarian! Delish Coffee - Edit

Love it!

Love the coffee, love the food and I love prettiest face behind the register! (I might be biased on the latter...)

I love coffee, drink lots of it, and I hate it when it tastes burnt like it usually does at Starbucks, Pete's etc.

I've had many different kinds of coffee here: smooth, bold, nutty, rich, light.... but it never tasted burnt or under-extracted. Just tell the knowledgeable barista what your preference is. You should try the pour-over coffee if you like stronger flavors. It's a whole different world. Oh yeah, there is an award-winning barista in the house!

The food is on the same line: great flavors, good variety and decent portion sizes. A panini with salad for $8 or $9 won't leave you hungry for a while. Pastries are delish, the coconut cupcake has to be on the favorite list. Most food items contain local organic ingredients, which really makes a difference in taste!

I have worked on my laptop here (free Wifi). The bar counter by the big window near the entrance is perfect for getting work done. There is music in the background, but it's not too loud. Overall the ambiance is very calming and fresh.

If you come with friends for a nice chat, I suggest you check out the courtyard in the back! No wonder there are many weddings taking place in that courtyard!

I guess the biggest plus here stems from the fact that every little detail is oriented towards reducing the impact on the environment. A lot of the food is local and organic, the takeout ware is recyclable/compostable (wooden cutlery!!) and the 'library' in the back has a lot of books on gardening, recycling, and keeping yourself eco-conscious.

Pros: Local Farmer's food, the coffee, the food

Return to Fullerton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Bliss - the Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4326 times since Apr 2012.