True Food Kitchen

281-605-2505

1700 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, Texas, USA, 77056

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu is centered on the principals of Dr. Andrew Weil's Anti-Inflammatory Diet & Food Pyramid, with several ovo/lacto vegetarian dishes and a few vegan ones, marked. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat 10:00am-11:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by cookiemonster_ontour

One of my Favorites - Edit

True Food Kitchen is one of my favorite options when dining out with my non vegan boyfriend or friends. There is something for everyone. The vegan dishes are clearly marked and they are never boring. This place is more on the pricey side, and it can be hard to get a table sometimes. Plus, it's valet there like most places in the city...those are my only real complaints though.

Can't say enough good things about the food here. You won't be let down if you are a vegan or vegetarian.

Pros: vegan/vegetarian clearly marked , good amount of vegan options, good for both non vegans and vegans

Cons: valet, kind of on expensive side

True Food Kitchen good for vegan brunch - Edit

True Food Kitchen in the Houston Galleria area is delicious. There are several clearly labelled vegan options for each meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and the menu changes seasonally!

Pros: Vegan brunch, Vegan options labelled, Excellent food

Cons: Not too many vegan options

Tasty fresh food - Edit

This is not a vegan place, but offers some vegan options. I have been there today for the first time. I had the burger with tempeh. Usually I am not a big fan of tempeh, but this was really delicious. The side of sweet potato hashs and shredded kale was extremely tasty as well. My husband had the same and loved it too. They have a nice selection of beers and wines and even some interesting smoothies that I have to try next time. The ambience is very nice. Staff has been super friendly. I wish they had more vegan options. They accommodate and are willing to make some changes with your order. My friend replaced the meat on her order with tofu e.g. will definitely go back. Prices are a bit high.

Pros: Tasty fresh food, Lots of vegetable options, Friendly staff

Cons: Could have more vegan options, Bit pricey

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has True Food Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.