- Try to be the change you want to see in the world. Start with the 'man in the mirror'. Every action has a reaction. Try to be cautious about the consequences of your actions.
- Veg Status:
- 01 Sep 2013
- Fav Place:
- Places where family and friends are, nature
- Fav Books:
- The China Study, Forks over Knives, The Animal Activit's Handbook, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease,
- Fav Music:
- I Admire:
- everyone who cares, everyone who tries to make this world a better place
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 23 Jul 2016
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
Reviews (11) View All
|tasty tasty||Sunshine's Health Food St... Sunshine's Health Food Store and Vegetarian Deli||
|Tasty fresh food Tasty fresh food||True Food Kitchen True Food Kitchen||
|some nice vegan options availa... some nice vegan options available||dgn Factory - Richmond Av... dgn Factory - Richmond Ave||
|delicious delicious||Pat Greer's Kitchen Pat Greer's Kitchen||
|oops, I meant to review anothe... oops, I meant to review another place||Pine Forest Garden Pine Forest Garden||
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
1. Health reasons (read "The China Study" or watch "Forks over Knives") 2. Ethnical reasons/End animal cruelty (Please educate yourself and others, e.g.: http://www.farmsanctuary.org/) 3. Environmental reasons: absolutely not sustainable 4. It makes sense in so many ways. It should be the norm.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
To share my opinion on reviews. To add to the community and source of inputs. Maybe one day I fid a hidden gem and this community is one entry richer.
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
no answer yet
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
- A lentil-mushroom-cashew paste that I eat almost every day on bread. - Oat meal cooked with fruits and cinnamon, my breakfast for champions. - Anything squeezed through a juicer or blender with ginger or almond milk, it makes your system run for hours. - I would not know how to survive without tomatoes or carrots. Love that stuff.
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
- For health reasons: The China Study, Forks over Knives, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease - How to educate about animal rights: The Animal Activist's Handbook, Change of Heart
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.