Trader Joe's - Wayne

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 973-692-0050

1172 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, New Jersey, USA, 07470

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily.

First Review by Amanda R

Pretty good place for vegans - Edit

This is a really good place to buy vegan convenience foods like snacks and frozen meals. They now have (I think they just added it recently) clearly marked vegan and vegetarian items, which I find EXTREMELY helpful and no other store has that I know of. It's right there on the price tag for each item, so you don't have to read the ingredient lists.

I'm on a budget so I don't buy convenience food anyway. What I usually buy there is tofu and tempeh (you can't beat their prices), and sometimes raw nuts and things like that. I find it a really convenient and relatively affordable place to shop.

Go there late on a week night if you can. It is crowded all weekend, during lunchtime most weekdays, and after work on weekdays. The space is pretty small and it can be irritating shopping in such tight spaces.

Pros: good value, clearly marked vegan items, best store in the area for vegans

Cons: often crowded, not a ton of vegan options

Return to Wayne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's - Wayne closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 512 times since Jun 2010.