Trader Joe's - Nob Hill

• Health-food-store Health Store
415-292-7665

1095 Hyde St (at California), San Francisco, California, USA, 94109

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by AshleyLorden

Awful grocery store - Edit

I'd give this place no stars but I'm not able to on here. I'm not sure what the hype is behind trader joes because it is honestly full of garbage. Coming from Canada, we don't have trader joes and I wouldn't be bothered to go even if we did. There is barely any organic foods and everything is super processed, mass produced and full of cheap ingredients. There is no way I'd buy my groceries from here.

Pros: cheap food for people on a tight budget

Cons: cheap food, cheap food, cheap food

Best low-cost store around - Edit

This is a newer TJ's store next to a CVS, with which it shares a two-level parking lot (part outside in front of store with entrance on Hyde, part under it with entrance on California). It's well-laid-out and usually well-stocked. There are several benches out front for anyone waiting. All Trader Joe's stores in the city have a decent selection of beer, wine and spirits along with food, flowers and household products.

Everything is affordable so it's the best place to buy staples that can get expensive, from produce and tofu to nuts, coconut oil, nondairy milks and baking supplies.

Pros: Very affordable, Extensive hours, Accessible via car and bus

Cons: Limited organic

Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's - Nob Hill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.