Trader Joe's - Edgewater

• Health-food-store Health Store
201-945-5932

715 River Rd, Edgewater, New Jersey, USA, 07020

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm. Open daily.

First Review by VeggieFitness

Love This Store! - Edit

When I started on my journey to become vegan (was first vegetarian), I was referred to Trader Joe's by a friend. This particular store is on the small side, but that's good, because that means I can get what I need quickly and get out. The employees are very nice, cordial and friendly, and very helpful. They always give the kids fruit stickers at the checkout, which they love. They have a very good selection, and I save money on the plant-based milks here. I go there at least once a week. Love my Trader Joe's!

Pros: Good Selection, Good Prices For Most Items, Friendly and Helpful Workers

Easy In And Out. - Edit

I like this Trader Joes, even when it is crowded we some how manage to be in and out. Plus the staff is super friendly and nice. They have good prices on Lara Bars, Ezekiel Bread and frozen foods. I find at times their produce is not the best but they make up for that in other things. Plus I do not mind hitting up a farm for produce instead.

Pros: Good Prices., Nice Employees., Cool Foods.

Cons: Need More Dairy Alternatives., Better Produce.

Return to Edgewater Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's - Edgewater closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.