Tower Restaurant

Contact 919-465-2326

144 Morrisville Square Way (at NC 54 and Aviation Parkway), Morrisville, North Carolina, USA, 27560

Authentic South Indian idli sambar, dosas, and more. Call before you go. Mon-Sun 11:30am-10:30pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Indian, Take-out

First Review by jaelee

Excellent sambar! - Edit

I love their lunch buffet. Very fresh, with new dishes brought out to replenish as enthusiastic diners consume the initial offerings very quickly. Always a brisk paced crowd enjoying the food.

I have visited on consecutive weekdays, and was surprised to see completely different dishes, all excellent and flavorful.

Pros: Great lunch buffet, Spicy and flavorful

Excellent food - Edit

With the new management Tower is getting a better look. The food as usual is excellent . New paint, new furniture , new items in the menu.....I have just one thing to say Excellent !!!!!!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Good value

2002 review + newer comments - Edit

This place is entirely vegetarian, which is great. However, last time I was there, the service was not good--so I've not been back since.

Here is a link to a review from the Triangle Vegetarian Society (NC):

Pros: Totally vegetarian, Great location

Cons: Unfriendly service

Yummy! - Edit

Every time we have been to Tower, we have always had the buffet. The staff will always let us know which items are vegan and which aren't. Very yummy and we always leave stuffed!

Pros: Delicious, All you can eat buffet, Attentive

Return to Morrisville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tower Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1955 times since Aug 2007.