Tottapizza

+386-24801814

Puhova ulica 1, Maribor, Slovenia, 2000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Wood-fired pizza plus coffee drinks. Has vegan cheese, tofu, and soya milk. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-1:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by pingvninka

Delicious vegetarian and vegan pizzas - Edit

I like pizza's at Tottapizza very much. Pizza palermo with vegan cheese is my favourite. But there's a wide selection and you can have any pizza from the menue converted into a vegan one. There's unfortunately no real vegan restaurant in Maribor (apart from Loving hut) so we are very happy to have a pizzeria with such a wide offer of delicious vegan pizzas. And they are 'real fire pizzas' - prepared in a real wood fire oven.
This pizzeria is not in the city centre, however it's not far from it (Maribor is not a big city) - and there's a location advantage for those travelling via Maribor as it's set just a minute drive from a highway exit No. 4 - Pobrezje. I don't like the fact this pizzeria is a part of a (small) shopping centre as I prefer more calm places, but at the same time I can imagine it could be just opposite for those on the way through MB – as you can buy what you need to continue your way. Since being a mother I pay attantion to child friendlieness also – my little one is still too small for such places, but I noticed there's a shopping center's playground just next to the pizzeria.
I've heard they are well known for a good coffee also - I don't drink coffee but I enjoy watching all those cute drawings (they do latte art).
What else to say – last but not least, the owner is vegetarian! :-)

Pros: Wood fire oven, Vegan pizzas, Soya milk for coffee

Cons: Pizzeria is in a (small) shopping center

Return to Maribor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tottapizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.