Tomatillo

Contact 914-478-2300

13 Cedar St, Dobbs Ferry, New York, USA, 10522

Serves meat, vegan options available. Locally owned farm to table restaurant serving Mexican style dishes. Large selection of marked vegan items including vegan cheese and sour cream.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Catering, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by MarinaGuvenc

Solid Vegan Mexican Option! - Edit

My husband is from Texas and I'm from California so we both grew up eating Mexican food. While Tomatillo isn't the best Mexican food I have ever had they have a great selection of vegan items (including vegan sour cream/cheese) and don't skimp on the portions. The food was flavorful and left us feeling satisfied. The atmosphere was quaint and charming. I would totally come back to Tomatillo as I feel the options are plentiful for vegans and the food is very good!

Pros: Lots of Vegan Options

Great Mexican food!! - Edit

Had the vegan Say Hey Kid burrito and it was really good!! Perhaps a little too spicy for most people but for me it was great, I love spicy food! It was so good that for a moment I doubted the burritos being vegan lol!!

Pros: Great friendly attentative staff, Several vegan options, Local farms used

Cons: A little spicy , Not too much room

really delicious - Edit

We went on Halloween while enjoying the many fall events in the area. The food is great. We tried the burritos and enchiladas. Make sure to specify if you want something vegan, as some of the items come with sour cream on top even if not stated on the menu. They have vegan sour cream and are happy to veganize everything. I'm looking forward to visiting again in the future.

Great Vegan Mexican in Westchester - Edit

This is my Go To place - that's not too far from home. Westchester is tough when it comes to finding Vegan Options. But Tomatillo makes it easy. They have tons of choices and the best Vegan Nachos Grande I've ever had!

Return to Dobbs Ferry Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tomatillo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.