Calcutta Wrap & Roll

914-591-2222

465 Ashford Ave, Ardsley, New York, USA, 10502

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant with small dining area. Has marked vegan and gluten-free options on menu. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Tray-C

Great spot for no frils, reasonably priced, Indian with vegan options. - Edit

I live in Ardsley, so I have never tried delivery. I have found the service friendly and the food fresh and flavorful. They use family recipes and I think that creates a home cooked vibe. The ambiance for dining in is on the no frills side but that's ok with me. I think that helps to keep the prices reasonable. In fairness to them, they do robust delivery business and the bridge to Dobbs Ferry was under construction for over a year. Traffic was definitely impacted which I'm sure affected delivery times. Thankfully the worst of it seems to be over. Bring change for the meters.

Pros: Friendly staff, vegan options, inexpensive.

Cons: Parking can be challenging as lot is often full. i

Don't do it. - Edit

We ordered Vegetable Biryani, Aloo Tamatar, Chorchori and vegetable samosas for delivery. They were 10 minutes away somehow they took 2 hours to arrive and then forgot one of the dishes. They misquoted the total for the meal. The samosas were fair, but we didn't even eat the other food, it was so bland and simple. I hate to leave a bad review but it was a really disappointing experience.

Return to Ardsley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Calcutta Wrap & Roll closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.