Tito Santana

845-765-2350

142 Main St (at 9D), Beacon, New York, USA, 12508

Serves meat, vegan options available. Taqueria offering multiple vegan choices: portobello mushroom taco, tofu taco, grilled corn, beans & rice, red lentil soup, salad, and even vegan dessert.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by ChristopherFasulo

Ughhhh - Edit

So I usually love Titos. I always get the Vegan Burrito press. Last time I went however I ordered my usual for takeout to have a picnic by the river. I took a bite and got a mouth full of steak...I was very disappointed. So I called and asked for a new one and went back and also ordered another for my fiancé for later. I also asked for an order of chips and guac. One of the women in there had a very passive aggressive type of attitude with me over them accidentally giving me steak. And I was waiting for the chips and guac for an additional 5-10 minutes.
I went to eat my new burrito and it was NOT pressed, not cut and also was pretty soggy and gross which was very upsetting because I usually love their burritos. I hope they were just having a bad day there.. will try again though
I wish restaurants were more careful about giving vegans meat products because i know if I accidentally continued to eat that I would have been very sick.

Pros: Mostly friendly staff, Good vegan food(most of the time), Guac

Cons: Some staff are rude , Giving a vegan steak in a burrito

Excellent New Restaurant - Edit

I happened to be walking to the Beacon train station to return home to NYC when I walked by Tito Santana. I saw in the window a sign that said "vegan/vegetarian options", so I decided to check it out. The owner was there, and he was incredibly friendly, and I asked him about his vegan options, of which there were several. I ordered a couple items, and they were all delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for tasty vegan food in the Beacon, NY area.

Pros: Excellent Food, Great Value, Friendly Staff

Return to Beacon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tito Santana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.