Tijuana Vegana

• Vegan-store Veg Store
  • Vegan
    ( 1 review )

Emiliano Zapata 7630, Tijuana, Mexico, 22000

Online shop with a physical space but need to call ahead for appointment. Sells various organic, vegan, handmade, ecological, and chemical-free beauty and hygiene products. Open Mon-Sat 2:00pm-7:00pm, Sun 2:00pm-5:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by kenvegan

Superb Therapy! - Edit

I had not heard of Alphabiotic therapy until I received one treatment from Angel at this vegan holistic treatment center.

I was told how the procedure works, and yet the therapy was still a mystery to me. I walked in the office with a headache, and walked out feeling considerably better.

I wanted to wait 24 hours before writing my review. I feel differently tonight than I did before my treatment. I believe the alignment I received has made me feel lighter and more relaxed/alert.

Angel and Valeria run a wonderful treatment center with a variety of vegan products, and an alphabiotic adjustment is a reasonably priced 20 dollars US or so.

Updated from previous review on 2018-03-04

Pros: Treatment works almost immediately, Wonderful owners

TijuanaVegana 09 Mar 2018 - Ken, thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much.
It was a pleasure to meet you and serve you.
We are honored by your visit as we admire and appreciate the work you do through Happy Cow for the good, thanks for that.
We hope to see you soon.
Angel and Valeria

Return to Tijuana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tijuana Vegana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.