• Tierra & Luna

  • (6)
    1
    Loading...
  • White Vegetarian
Vegan-friendly
Lacto
Ovo
Pizza
Italian
Juice bar
Delivery
Take-out
Mexican
Bakery
Fusion
Honey
Latin
Breakfast

A cozy & welcoming vegetarian restaurant where 80% of the menu is vegan. The other 20% can be made vegan by substituting with vegan cheese or agave syrup. Serves burgers, chilaquiles with mushrooms, wrap with the hummus options, the dish of the day and more. All bread is made-in-house and vegan. Please verify if still fully vegetarian. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat 8:00am-3:00pm. Closed Sun.


Venue map for Tierra & Luna
© OpenStreetMap contributors

6 Reviews

First Review by AuroraRosas

Veganmoo

Points +337

Vegan
18 Feb 2023

Awesome vegan options ♥️

The owner is the loveliest lady and helped us with choosing a vegan option, gave awesome recommendations and the food was so yummy and so so filling!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Lovely owner , Really good, nutritious food

Advertisement

yannisb

Points +315

Vegan
19 Jan 2023

a healthy food oasis in Tabasco

..visited that spot some days ago; loved their green juice; tried the portobello burger which was delicious, with memorable after taste, as well as fulfilling! Owner Aurora is a kind human being, great host and she really knows her job; highly recommended when in Villahermosa!

Pros: high quality, healing food

Cons: noisy central location

Salatköpfe

Points +62

Vegan
23 Oct 2022

Great place! 💚

Tierra and Luna is a great place! The owner was exceptionally helpful and even made a tasty vegan dessert from scratch. She also gave us tipps for our stay in Mexico and could speak English very well. (Helped with our broken spanish) :)

Pros: A variety of options (mexican and international), Great service and recommendations, Owner can speak english

_hilalary

Points +26

Vegan
18 Oct 2022

El lugar súper lindo y la atención es excelente

Su menú es muy variado, la comida súper deliciosa y lo vi todo a muy buen precio

Phil68

Points +36

Vegan
08 Mar 2022

Great food, friendly owner

Unusual venue in the garage of a house.

Love it food. The owner Aurora is passionate about veg food and speaks fluent English so great to talk to for non Spanish speakers.

AuroraRosas

Points +28

Vegan
Owner
25 Mar 2021

Best option in town!

Cozy place in the middle of the caos in downtow. Once you get here you're gonna feel relaxed, welcome and have great food!

We have a wide variety of delicious and healthy options, and fresh, artisan bread.

Pros: The terrace, The attention is nice, The food is remarkable

Cons: The location might not be the best, Waiting time (dishes prepared at the moment)




This page has been viewed 866 times.