Three Little Birds Cafe

Contact 843-225-3065

65 Windermere Blvd (at Folly Rd), Charleston, South Carolina, USA, 29407

Serves meat, vegan options available. This restaurant has several vegan and vegetarian options including veggie burgers, salads, vegan cheese and spelt bread. Breakfast served all day. Fresh squeezed juices. Open Tue-Fri 7:30am-3:00pm, Sat 9:00am-3:00pm, Sun 9:00am-2:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by VeganET

Best pancakes and awesome local tea - Edit

We came here on a rainy morning and this visit brightened our day quite a bit. I want to start with my one and only complaint which is that I wished they had more vegan options but I ordered a hummus veggie sandwich which was one of the best I've ever had. Usually these sandwiches are uninspired and on toast. This one was fantastic on fresh beautiful bread. My husband ordered the pancakes and maintains that this was the best pancake he has ever had! I loved the little things like the fruit not only being really fresh but including rasberries (where does that happen?!?) and the fact that their tea is local and the earl grey has not flavoring but is made with real bergamot oil (sorry, tea snob ;) Lastly, the staff is super sweet! Thanks for turning our day around.

Pros: Pet friendly outdoor seating, wonderful staff, best pancakes EVER

Cons: could have more vegan options

Wish they were open for dinner - Edit

I have been here two or three times, they have a few veg options to choose from. I have had a black bean wrap and the bbq tempeh sandwich. Both were really good. A great place for lunch or breakfast, but I wish they were also open for dinner, since that is when we normally go out to eat.

Pros: inexpensive , tasty , options

Cute/Casual atmosphere - Edit

While the vegan/vegetarian options aren't vast here, it is a good option for vegans in the Charleston area. The atmosphere is very casual & cute. The servers are friendly and we felt right at home. The resteraunt offers fresh juices and you can subsitute soy milk or soy jogurt in any of the smoothies. There are several vegan sandwiches on the menu and you can add tofu or fake meats to the salads. The only disappointment was that they only offered one vegan option on their brunch menu (Tofu scramble). Service is fast and the food is cheap.

Pros: Inexpensive, Fast Service, brunch

Return to Charleston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Three Little Birds Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.