The Veraisons Restaurant

• Veg-friendly
Contact 800-243-5513

5435 SR 14, Dundee, New York, USA,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Located at Glenora Wine Cellars, a fine dining place with a focus on local ingredients. Menu has some vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Reservations recommended.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Wine, Non-veg

First Review by zula154

Creative Vegan Options - Edit

I went here for lunch during the Chocolate/Wine Tour and was pleased that the vegan options were clearly marked. The vegan options also sounded very creative and were not salad based, so I was super excited. We all ordered sandwiches and it took quite a while for the food to come out despite the fact that the restaurant wasn't busy (less than 10 other tables in a huge venue).

My Vegan BLT had interesting flavor between the marinade of the mushrooms and the mustard. It was an odd flavor combination, but fairly tasty and I finished my sandwich quickly. When I compared the taste to the price tag, I didn't feel that it was of great value, but I was thankful to have an option that wasn't salad. I would stop here again to try the other vegan options or for a fancy dinner. The restaurant is in a beautiful location, the view is spectacular, and the menu has me intrigued to explore further.

Pros: Unique Vegan Options, Outstanding Atmosphere

Cons: Pricey

Beautiful view so so food - Edit

The view was spectacular. Inside the restaurant was beautiful. Unfortunately, the service was very slow. The food was so so and too expensive for what you get. The 20 dollar vegan cheese platter was small. They do offer a few vegan options and I believe their wine is all vegan. Much better places in that area to go that are less expensive and have better food.

Pros: a few vegan options clearly marked, vegan appetizers, Beautiful venue

Cons: expensive , Food just okay

Return to Dundee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Veraisons Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 733 times since Dec 2011.