The Veggie

• Friend
Contact 852-98516252

Shop B, 1/F COS Centre, 56 Tsun Yip St, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China,

尚素, opened Sep 2016 at 觀塘駿業街56號中海日升中心1樓B, is a higher end dining and sister restaurant to Veggie Family. Lunch is dim sum only; dinner is dim sum and other dishes. Uses produce grown based on traditional methods. Nearest MTR is Kwun Tong exit B3. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Chinese, Take-out

First Review by Stevie

Not worthy at this pricing - Edit

The Veggie always reminds me of Pure Veggie House. The food here is very similar to Pure Veggie House.

I went to The Veggie once alone for breakfast+lunch after my dance practice. I was a bit hungry and I confess that I have a big stomach and I usually eat a lot for breakfast and lunch. It costed me around 40 USD. It's expensive. The food there is good but not worth such high price.

The thing I don't like most is that their foods are too oily and greasy. Everything is with lots of oil there, especially the mapo tofu and fried rice rolls. I am a cook at home. I knew how to make these dishes and knew that there is no need for such amount of oil.

Pros: All are vegan.

Cons: Too oily, pricey

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Veggie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.