The Taproom

+44-1480492255

23 Bridge St, St Ives, England, PE27 5EH

Serves meat, vegan options available. Café bar offering breakfast and fantastic made to order meals and light snacks throughout the day. Ask for the vegan menu. Open Mon-Wed 9:00am-11:00pm, Thu-Sat 9:00am-1:00am, Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

First Review by Scenario

Spot On - Edit

The Tap Room is not somewhere I would normally visit. Not for any particular reason other than as a vegan there were limited options. However, now I have sampled their awesome vegan menu, I will be back regularly.

In most bar/restaurants these days you tend to find a few vegan options added on at the end of the menu. Or not at all. Usually the options are a little boring, so it was so refreshing and such a delight to find a full vegan lunch and dinner menu at the tap room.

Today I tried the crispy black bean burger. It was tasty, well seasoned and well executed. I can't wait to try the vegan chilli next time I visit.

If you are a vegan, vegetarian, or just bored of standard bar food, I honestly suggest you try the vegan menu.

Great job guys!!

Pros: Clean , Good value , Great variety

Cons: None , None , None

Return to St Ives Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Taproom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.