The Rockies Restaurant

+44-1333-313314

Marsfield, Shore Rd, Anstruther, Scotland, KY10 3DZ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant situated within Anstruther golf club and open to all. With advance notice will provide a vegan menu including starters, mains and desserts. Has views over the Firth of Forth. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, British, European, Scottish, Non-veg

First Review by katfox

Vegan lunch - Edit

Enjoyed a delicious vegan lunch at The Rockies Restaurant today. Prior to ordering I'd asked our waitress about veganising the veggie option, she returned with a full vegan menu, adding that there was also a choice of non dairy ice cream for dessert. Our meal was well presented, inventive and delicious, our waitress was very helpful and friendly. We will definitely return.

Pros: Friendly accommodating staff

THE PLACE FOR A NICE MEAL OUT IN THE EAST NEUK! - Edit

I got in touch with the owner of The Rockies well in advance of a recent Christmas girl's night out. He was SO incredibly accommodating, and assured me that I would have lots of different dishes to choose from. Even with the warning, though, I was SHOCKED when presented with my menu. I was the only vegan in a big group of omnis, and I had 4 starters, 5 mains, and 3 desserts to choose from. The guy even made VEGAN MERINGUES!

Most importantly, though, the food was delicious and well-presented. Also really adding to the whole experience was the fact that the waitress was really nice, and the view over the water was just beautiful. I've lived in the East Neuk for years, and I can say that the Rockies is definitely your best bet for a special meal out!
(I've given them 4 stars only because the 5 star rating is reserved for veg. restaurants.)

Return to Anstruther Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Rockies Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.