The Juice Laundry

434-234-3044

722 Preston Ave Unit 105, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA, 22903

Organic juice and smoothie bar also offering acai bowls, salads. Juices are cold-pressed. Free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-8:00pm, Sun 8:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by carcidicono

The only juice/smoothie joint in C'ville as far as I am concerned! - Edit

I have been frequenting this place since they finally opened a storefront. This business started as the go-to place whenever you went to the Charlottesville Farmer's Market on Saturday morning. One thing people fail to talk about this place is that they offer actual vegan food too. So even if you want something more than juice or smoothies, they offer homemade vegan chili (which is yummy) with cashew sour cream, build your own quinoa bowls, a variety of salads (which are the best in town!)...basically your lighter lunch fare but everything is made in house and with a ton of LOVE!!! Also if you are wanting to get active in the local vegan community, there is a vegan book club that meets there every month too. This establishment also prides itself on being Zero Waste (everything down to the napkins, cups, and cutlery is compostible!). This is currently the ONLY 100% VEGAN place in town and I cannot express enough how amazing the quality of their food/juice/smoothies are and how worthy they are of our support. Once you go in, you'll have a hard time leaving!

Pros: Their items are tasty and nothing "hippy" about it, The service cannot be beat, Eco-conscious down to the details

Cons: Tucked away on Preston Avenue, The parking can be crazy on the weekends, The Peppermint Bark Juice is only a seasonal item

official juice bar - Edit

For some reason, I wasn't expecting this to be a real juice bar. It is probably because I'm used to establishments calling themselves that if they offer one beverage of freshly made juice. But this place is the real thing. I had the Cacao Monster and loved it!
My GPS guided me to the backside of this building though. So if you are looking for them, turn into the parking lot as if you were going to the Timbercreek Market and the cycling store. They are next to the cycling store.

Pros: fresh made juices and smoothies, official juice bar with options, friendly staff

Cons: GPS may tk you to the vicinity only

Finally a great juice bar! - Edit

The Juice Laundry is one of my favorite breakfast spots. The smoothie bowls are so tasty and every time I go here I find myself ordering a juice or two to go as well as my smoothie bowl.

Return to Charlottesville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Juice Laundry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.