The Juice Barn

• Other Other
781-285-6896

412 Washington St, Norwell, Massachusetts, USA, 02061

Organic juice and smoothie bar in front of Head Over Heels Gymnastics. Hosts community events and meet-ups, and nutrition classes. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-5:30pm, Fri 8:00am-2:00pm, Sat 9:00am-2:00pm.

First Review by healthykris

Not the best, not the worst. - Edit

Great location, great commercial products (vitamins, supplements, protein powders, etc.), but from the other reviews it seems like juices/smoothies and service are lacking.

Staff working when I went certainly were friendly but very hurriedly running around behind the counter. My burrito bowl, though all the right ingredients (kale, black bean, quinoa, carrots, corn chips - the menu said broccoli but none were found) but the overall combination was lacking in the way of seasoning. Large chunks of kale and chips made it tough eat full bites.

Great great great potential in this place. Once the working staff are educated more on the products of the place, really living the restaurant's mission firsthand, and once the food options are perfected, i see lots of success.

The fact that he lady behind the counter didn't think they were on Yelp is concerning too. This is a fantastic outlet to your customers, where people can speak their heart and not hold back when face to face with an employee. Hoping for a bright future, and fully focusing on the business side and not as much on the classes/appointments as much. The food brings people in, the classes make them stay. If you don't have good products how are you going to expect new customers to want to learn from you.

Pros: Fantastic choices in products, Lunch and juices

Cons: Staff lacked knowledge, Not the most flavorful meal

100% organic on the south shore!!! - Edit

I am so happy to have found this place! By far the coolest looking Juice Bar in Massachusetts!!
The have vegan foods, smoothies, juices AND they have health coaches, nutritionists on staff. I talked to one of them and they suggested a b-12 supplement since I am vegan and although I heard this before, I finally decided to take them up on it (yup, they have amazing vitamin selections there too!). I kid you not when I tell you that only 5 days later I feel better than I did in high school. I am getting out of bed with energy! Please take a B-12 fellow vegans!! and visit the Juice Barn!!
-Customer for life:)

Pros: organic, vegan, educational

Cons: no drive thru

Return to Norwell Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Juice Barn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.