The Golden Olive

( 1 review )
206-216-4674

521 Queen Anne Ave N (at Lower Queen Anne), Seattle, Washington, USA, 98109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mediterranean/Middle Eastern food. Meat-heavy but has a "mix vegan" gyro sandwich with falafel and veggies. Could also get items like lentil soup, grape leaves, hummus, baba ghanooj, brown or white pita. Cheese can be omitted. NOTE: tahini is not vegan; some bread contains whey. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-2:30am, Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by ouija

Delicious! - Edit

In Seattle with three non-vegans, and we all went vegan at The Golden Olive. The food was delicious! My husband and I had a vegan falafel wrap and our friends enjoyed something else which included a lentil soup. Wonderful. We will eat here every time we come to Seattle.

2 Responses

NorthFalke 12 Oct 2016 - They are putting egg yolk in the tahini there and the bread has whey... I know this first hand after ordering about 30 of these (I live a block away). Finally, one of the workers told me first hand that they weren't vegans and showed me the ingredients.

THIS SANDWICH IS NOT VEGAN!

THIS SANDWICH IS NOT VEGAN!

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Golden Olive closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.