The Get Stuffed Pie House

+44-7563416864

32 S King St, Blackpool, England, FY1 4NJ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pie house, does buffets. Has salad, falafel, soup, and other foods. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-3:00pm, Sat 9:00am-1:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Bakery, British, Non-veg

First Review by Superteebs

Got my face stuffed in pie - Edit

For a vegan it can be hard to eat traditional food outdoors, I often miss out on things like pie, pastries and desserts. This place is great, typical British food for a good price. I had very tasty food (the curry pie and the peas, mint, leek and potato pie and a peanutbutter cookie, don't judge me 🙄) and the pie-pastry was homemade and made me want more. They also offer other vegan desserts like lemon drizzle cake and flapjacks but unfortunately ran out so I will try those next time.

The cheff and his wife are both very genuine and lovely people and I had a great chat with them. They have a good understanding of veganism and respect it, which made it feel like a better environment to eat than at the average vegan-option place.

Pros: Vegan options, traditional British food, desserts

Wow - Edit

Fantastic little speciality pie shop and bakery. They also do salads, sarnis and falafel. Paul has had over 30 years experience in cheffing and is truly a bit special. Go sample is vegan delights. You won't regret it!!

Pros: price, quality, location

Cons: none

I spy pie! - Edit

It’s great to see locations in Blackpool embracing veganism, Get Stuffed now have daily vegan options. Freshly made, I picked the curried vegetable pasty and the leek and potato pie, both had lovely consistency and flavours. Will happily return for more, I hope they can extend their range soon.

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-21

Pros: Daily vegan options, Homemade items, Freshly baked

Cons: Limited vegan menu at the moment

Return to Blackpool Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Get Stuffed Pie House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.