CLOSED: The Garden of Vegan

Contact 561-404-5301

528 NE 2nd St (at downtown), Delray Beach, Florida, USA, 33483

MARCH 2014 SOLD and changed name to The New Vegan - see that listing. Comfortable and quite atmosphere with music played in the background. Food is vegan, raw, and gluten-free. Opened May 2013. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by GP Tonkowich

Dinner Details - Edit

Just had Dinner with a Smoothie & Desert.
Each part of that meal was designed to highlight each item on your plate. The food is filling yet light after eating.
I would recommend this resturant to all that are looking for excellent food.

Pros: Excellent food, Organic, No GMO * No Dairy * Wheat * Soy * Gluten

Cons: N o n e, Small Sign, None

Wonderful Vegan - Edit

This is one awesome restaurant! Such a creative take on conventional dishes. The owners are simply amazing! They are accommodating no matter what your dietary restrictions. The food is just gorgeous. You will love yourself for trying them out!

Pros: Delicious, All Vegan, Friendly

The Place To Go for Great Food - Edit

Please try this place out. It's delicious and relaxing and the owners are great to chat with. We started with a refreshing glass of mint water and also tried cucumber water. For the entree, I had an excellent shitaki mushroom burger with a millet based bun, all well accented with a smooth, tangy sauce. My partner had the sampler wraps dish that showed off the flavors of the Palm "Tuna" and the Live Hummus. It also included a crazy good rice mix made with brown rice and black Chinese "forbidden" rice, my new comfort food. And lastly included in the wrap sampler were the broccoli nuggets. Wow, such flavors from a nice raw bite of chewy, tangy, dehydrated broccoli. We also asked for one of the chef's famous portabella burgers wrapped in lettuce. Delicious to the point of forcing one to eat in silence while guarding their plate. We then finished up with a spicy glass of their homemade ginger ale. For serious vegans and omnivores alike, there is seriously good food at The Garden of Vegan.

Pros: Delicious Food, Friendly Atmosphere, Great Menu!

soooo good! - Edit

This place has a mix of raw and cooked dishes. I haven't tried anything I didn't like. The food is very clean and nutritious. I don't like eating out that much because sometimes the food can leave me feeling heavy. When I leave here I feel full and energized!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday December 18, 2013

Pros: clean food, tasty, friendly

I found The Garden of Vegan on Happy Cow while visiting Delray. I asked the owner CHEF RAHIM to make me what ever he wanted, since the menu was to awesome for me to choice just one.
Chef made me a falafel burger with pickles, a garden rice side and a salad of greens and strawberries. There's love in this food, and you need to experience it.

Pros: Its All Good

Cons: There's Not One In TAMPA

ooooohhhhh yeeeeeaaaaahhhh!!! - Edit

So my husband and I just ate there and wow really good!!!! We both had the falafel salad and it was wonderful!!! I am so excited to have a place like this 15 mins away from my house!!! I just love the place, the owner and the new chef!! I cannot wait to try the breakfast!! yiiiippppeeee

Pros: good food, gluten free, vegan

Yummmmmm - Edit

My husband and I were visiting Delray Beach for a weekend and stopped in for lunch. The choices were wonderful! Our favorite was the chickpea burger, but the broccoli cous cous was a very close second! We enjoyed our meal so much we returned the next day for breakfast. Both the pancakes and waffles were delicious. The staff was refreshingly friendly and saw to it our visit was perfect. I would highly recommend a visit to The Garden of Vegan!

Pros: variety on menu, staff, food

The food there is awesome! - Edit

The food there is amazing!!! So much flavor & variety! Must try their hearts of palm toona melt, their chickpea burger, Their Garden burrito & Pats Bean soup, yummy!!! Everyone there are so friendly and makes you feel at home...my new favorite spot :)

Pros: Open 7days a week!!!, Vegan Breakfast , Everything is Gluten Free!!

Good Food - Friendly Faces - Edit

While visiting Delray I stumbled on Garden Vegan and had a fine lunch of Toona on Raisin bread, salad and a tender wild rice and veg dish. All excellent which prompted me to return at dinner with a friend. We'll both return and spread the word.

Pros: Top of the line food , Great service, No GMO or gluten

Cons: Off the main drag

Return to Delray Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Garden of Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4012 times since Jun 2013.