The Garden

+44-1619416702

154 Ashley Rd, Hale, England, WA15 9SA

Serves meat, vegan options available. An organic cafe, bar, restaurant offering mostly vegetarian and vegan food. Drinks include beer, wine, smoothies, hot tonics. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-6:00pm, Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jennyc32

Unique vegan breakfast. Top class "cheese"cake - Edit

Came here for breakfast after a Manchester Vegan Runners meet-up. Jammed (with young women for some reason) at 10am. Service was good. There seemed to be a good few vegan options and I opted for the Plant-powered breakfast which featured sour dough toast, tofu scramble, cherry toms, avo, home made beans, 'shrooms, Japanese pickle thing I forget the name of and a sweet potato hash brown. It was delicious. Maybe pricey but worth the experience, I'd say. I got raw banoffee cheesecake to take away and it was mind-blowing. Worth the trip just for that. Highly recommend.

Pros: Made an effort to provide interesting vegan option, Good service, incred food

Cons: Not cheap. , Very noisy

Great vegan afternoon tea - Edit

The Garden has quite a tempting-looking menu for breakfast and lunch, but I was only there for afternoon tea, and it was delicious! They ask for 1 week's notice for vegan afternoon tea, and it is served in a very colourful, attractive style. The sandwiches were so good, really fresh and flavourful. We had some bliss balls (raw date bites) in three different flavours, and they were really good too. For the cakes, we had a really decadent brownie and a fresh, creamy fruit cheesecake. It was £20 per person, and I really enjoyed it.

Return to Hale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.