The Chopped Leaf

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise restaurant offering salads, wraps, sandwishes, and soups. While pre-set menu items are not veg, you could design your salad and wrap to make it veg or vegan. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Salad bar, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by QuothTheRaven

Not that great for vegans - Edit

Recently tried the Chopped Leaf for lunch and found the vegan selection pretty poor, although they were helpful enough.
I had a salad with rice, with tofu and extra $2 or $3, it was well over $12 for an average lunch in a cardboard box.
It's not like the food is organic either. I would not go back there in a hurry.

Pros: Fast food

Cons: Expensive

Vegetarian

Contributions +25

Good Salad - Edit

Hi, This cute take out style restaurant is centrally located on 1 of the main shopping streets and is perfect for a lite snack. I got 2 small salads that both tasted great. The right amount of dressing and my 3 kids loved the flavors and combinations of ingredients.

Delicious - Edit

This may not be an all veg restaurant but the selection is immaculate. Their wraps are fresh, hearty and full of flavour. I actually went twice on my trip to Vancouver a few months ago I enjoyed them so much! Fast, easy and delicious, you couldn't ask for more.

Pros: delicious, healthy

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Chopped Leaf closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1923 times.